Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

MI: Fallout
John Wick Chapter 4 in IMAX DELIVERED!!!!

Everything big j 33 big j 33 said was so on point. Characters. Underworld. Action sequences. All on point.

The third act though. That blew me the **** away. From the arc de triumph and on was a wild *** ride. They went all out with every single scene in this movie. Even in the few parts where there’s no action, the visuals were insane.

Only had 1 single gripe about the film. And it’s that Keanu might be close to retirement, because his lines were delivered poorly in a lot of parts. Like I could barely understand what he’s saying, and he only has like 10 lines of dialogue.

I get it, he’s almost 60 years old. When my grandpa was almost 60 he looked like the crypt keeper, so the fact that he’s still moving around like this is mind bottling. But yeah I’m not sure how many more speaking parts he has left in him.

I rate this just a notch below the OG. 7.6/8

So I gotta go JW 1, 4, 3, then 2 high to low.
That was something that was noticeable to me.. He's not quite Liam Neeson out there when he's running around, but he is no spring chicken at all. It took me out of the movie once or twice. Plus his dialogue was kind of struggle

That was something that was noticeable to me.. He's not quite Liam Neeson out there when he's running around, but he is no spring chicken at all. It took me out of the movie once or twice. Plus his dialogue was kind of struggle

Could it be part of the film? He's been shot 638 times in a couple weeks, killed roughly 1,700 people, flew across the world 3-4 times this month, hit by 15 cars, sword fights, knife fights, fell down 212 stairs.......shouldn't he be a lil slurry? :lol:

Could it be part of the film? He's been shot 638 times in a couple weeks, killed roughly 1,700 people, flew across the world 3-4 times this month, hit by 15 cars, sword fights, knife fights, fell down 212 stairs.......shouldn't he be a lil slurry? :lol:
true enough. just look at Sly. he got beaten so bad in Rocky that he developed a slur and couldn't speak clearly anymore. :rofl:

1679848164675.gif

This makes sense. Haven't seen it yet but saw some clips where getting out the dialogue looked like a struggle. Because they released so far apart you forgot these are all just back to back days and mans probably hasn't really slept consistently yet.

1915634-b.jpg
735343-b.jpg

both pretty good, especially back to back nights. liked zodiac more but both stories interesting and captivating

This makes sense. Haven't seen it yet but saw some clips where getting out the dialogue looked like a struggle. Because they released so far apart you forgot these are all just back to back days and mans probably hasn't really slept consistently yet.
Regardless of whether it’s actually intentional, this is the theory/interpretation I’m rolling with when I watch it :lol:

JW4 Was Just Great.

Complete Masterclass In Action, Pace, Set Design, And Cinematography. :pimp:

Def Got To Catch In Theaters Again At Some Point.
told the wife that it's out. invited her to watch it today but is not feeling well. I'm still going out to buy something. warned me not to watch it alone and wait for her. let's say I converted her for watching the franchise. eversince her first viewing of it, she's all in.

I think if HBO or Amazon had a SAW series, it could be really successful.

You could have so many random victims, investigators, even villains getting picked off, you can delve way more into the actual people, so it’s physically taxing on the viewer when someone dies that you know a lot about, instead of random strangers we get in every movie with short pretexts.

It’s a pre-existing IP and you’d probably get back people that dropped off when the sequels started getting into V, VI, etc., who are curious if it’s any good. Tobin Bell could star, but I know he’s starring in the new SAW movie that’s coming out in October.

I think if HBO or Amazon had a SAW series, it could be really successful.

You could have so many random victims, investigators, even villains getting picked off, you can delve way more into the actual people, so it’s physically taxing on the viewer when someone dies that you know a lot about, instead of random strangers we get in every movie with short pretexts.

It’s a pre-existing IP and you’d probably get back people that dropped off when the sequels started getting into V, VI, etc., who are curious if it’s any good. Tobin Bell could star, but I know he’s starring in the new SAW movie that’s coming out in October.

I Think This Actually A Good Idea.

I just wouldn’t trust that ship to be piloted by Freevee, Tubi, even Paramount Plus… I’m on board if it’s one of the biggest streaming companies undertaking it.

I rewatched The Wedding Ringer yesterday after watching Juno on Friday and I did it because I wanted more Olivia Thrilby. She’s so hot to me.
I need to find a film(whatever film) she’s lead in and get it in.
There’s gotta be 1 or 2 yea?
IMDB time

Back
Top Bottom