Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Pretty sure JCVD was coked out of his mind on while filming Street Fighter

FULLY coked out. He did blow, and lifted weights in his trailer the entire time.

They need to do a Last Dance style Netflix doc on the filming of that movie. Legendary tales to be told.

That Hypnotic trailer shows potential. :wow: and love Fichter and Affleck pops up big sometimes.

I’ve tried to watch Tenet 3 times now. Movie is absolute trash in every way, except looks. Cool sets, gimmicky “fight” scenes, and all the characters wear designer suits and look cool. That’s it. FOH with that nonsensical plot, nothing explained, unrealistic motives/everything.

Movie should have been a short story, and attached on a “dvd extras” portion of a different Nolan film.

I’ve tried to watch Tenet 3 times now. Movie is absolute trash in every way, except looks. Cool sets, gimmicky “fight” scenes, and all the characters wear designer suits and look cool. That’s it. FOH with that nonsensical plot, nothing explained, unrealistic motives/everything.

Movie should have been a short story, and attached on a “dvd extras” portion of a different Nolan film.
I only watched it once and knew that I wouldn't enjoy it. movie was all over the place. far-fetched from Inception which you can easily get the idea of what's going on.

And more than anything, I couldn't understand what they were saying because the audio-sound mixing was garbage in the movie. :lol:

Dungeon and dragons was entertaining. Funny and did not take itself seriously. Right amount of adventure, action, humor, and fantasy.
The theatre had the speaker volume loud when in was watching :lol:

Dungeon and dragons was entertaining. Funny and did not take itself seriously. Right amount of adventure, action, humor, and fantasy.
The theatre had the speaker volume loud when in was watching :lol:
D&D looks a hell lot of fun. but the wife and I were just looking forward to JW4 which was great. not sure if I can watch it alone but I just had lot's of stuff to take care of right now.

To do what I do…I need some idea of the threat we face…

1680638402593.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom