Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

i41scf4j8zra1.jpg

Yeah Joker 2: (Some French Folie Thing), which I know is a "musical", but what are we talking about here like 20% actual song and dance and 80% movie? Like Grease ratio?

I started watching The Brother's Grimm last night, Heath looks like an adjunct college professor who doesn't want anybody to come to his office hours.

Yeah Joker 2: (Some French Folie Thing), which I know is a "musical", but what are we talking about here like 20% actual song and dance and 80% movie? Like Grease ratio?

I started watching The Brother's Grimm last night, Heath looks like an adjunct college professor who doesn't want anybody to come to his office hours.
Think an insider mentioned it be similar to A Star is Born.

I just rewatched this and it is really great and stood the test of time. it is still exciting and the effects don't look that dated too.
still quite pissed that I wasn't able to snag those stomper packs when they came out years ago. got beaten by reseller bots on launch.

Attachments

• aliens.jpg
    aliens.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 17
  • aliens pack.jpg
    aliens pack.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 57
Watched Aliens for the first time in the past year, effects are way ahead of Alien seemingly and still hold up.

Back
Top Bottom