Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

S1, E1 Penny from Big Bang Theory was like an 11. She was just absurd.

Now in S8 and she has this pixie haircut and she's like a 4. :frown: :smh:

I don't know if I've ever seen a haircut with that much affect since maybe Demi in GI Jane???

My wife is doing a re-watch of Felicity and reminded me that fans of the show were outraged by Keri Russell showing up with short hair in the Second season of the show. I didn’t think she looked bad like that, but a lot of people hated it apparently.

1682272609369.jpeg

What slander am i reading in here. In what world was Natalie Portman not a smoke show. That’s in some galaxy far far away level nonsense
face-wise, she's pretty. but you'd be downright delusional if you think she has a smoking hot bod.

Attachments

• from-dusk-till-dawn-salma-hayek.gif
    from-dusk-till-dawn-salma-hayek.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 141
Last edited:
face-wise, she's pretty. but you'd be downright delusional if you think she has a smoking bod.

She was a stripper in a movie. Then there’s a lot of delusional folks cuz she looked good. I’m not going to go out on a body defense here but body and face are a package her body is good / fits her face and size

She was a stripper in a movie. Then there’s a lot of delusional folks cuz she looked good. I’m not going to go out on a body defense here but body and face are a package her body is good / fits her face and size
I know which movie you are referring to. it's called "CLOSER". she's still looked pretty average even if I love her. sorry, just facts. you want more? this one came from the movie, "YOUR HIGHNESS". oh, and your welcome....

Attachments

• 1068515-Movie-Your-Highness-Natalie-Portman-1080P.jpg
    1068515-Movie-Your-Highness-Natalie-Portman-1080P.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 171
What slander am i reading in here. In what world was Natalie Portman not a smoke show. That’s in some galaxy far far away level nonsense
Seriously. Like, are we forgetting that she was the hottest thing in the Star Wars Universe from ‘02 - ‘05?

In Nat’s defense though, pretty much ANY actress’ physique is going to be considered lacking in comparison to Salma Hayek’s :lol:

Salma is darn near perfection
Yeah terrible comparison :lol: Salma Hayek, a bombshell for the past THIRTY years is not the one to be the standard bearer :lol:

This is NT. It’s been a staple of the site for years that there’s always someone on here calling beautiful different beautiful women average. LOL.

Watched Cha Cha Real Smooth today:

Cooper is 2 for 2. This isn't as good as ****house, but it's solid. Dakota Johnson was making my pants tight.

Been wanting to see Cha Cha Real Smooth, was a big fan of ish house and how grounded in reality that film felt. Is this one along the same lines in that regard?

Back
Top Bottom