Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Yooooo just saw an interview where Eddie Murphy was saying he would do another shrek movie in a heartbeat, no questions asked. And he was saying he didn’t understand why **** n’ boots got spin-offs when Donkey didn’t, even though donkey is way funnier.

It never even crossed my mind to look at it that way, but I gotta agree. It’s weird as hell to have one of the least funny characters get spin-off movies when you have one of the funniest comedians OF ALL TIME just chilling. Donkey movie would hit a few billy EASY.

You also have to think too that it would make sense to spin it off with a lesser known character. And considering you just had three movies featuring donkey as a main character.. audiences might not be as interested. Plus Eddie Murphy would probably ask for 40 million

Plus Eddie is, Eddie.
That man is past the “normal” needs on set and is just a weird guy.
Type to need 6 trailers for each day of the week and a Small Guest house to rest in on the 7th.
Only potato chips that are whole none broken, all the chicken wings have to be drum sticks and none of the water bottles can have Labels. Men who rub his feet while women rub theirs. Then a lot of money. **** that, we doing **** and Boots

Yooooo just saw an interview where Eddie Murphy was saying he would do another shrek movie in a heartbeat, no questions asked. And he was saying he didn’t understand why **** n’ boots got spin-offs when Donkey didn’t, even though donkey is way funnier.

It never even crossed my mind to look at it that way, but I gotta agree. It’s weird as hell to have one of the least funny characters get spin-off movies when you have one of the funniest comedians OF ALL TIME just chilling. Donkey movie would hit a few billy EASY.
A few billy, you say?

1682301987148.jpeg

Donkey is annoying. But more importantly he works as a sidekick. Donkey works cause he’s opposite someone that is the straight man and sets up the jokes. The Dragon doesn’t talk

I think it's a guilty pleasure. It's also one of those movies where pretty much every character is unlikable.
I like this girl though. she's almost a doppelganger of my pocahontas co-worker.

Attachments

• virginia.jpg
    virginia.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 21
Has anyone seen the second Trainspotting? I always forget it exists but am thinking about finally watching it this week

Yeah terrible comparison :lol: Salma Hayek, a bombshell for the past THIRTY years is not the one to be the standard bearer :lol:
what's terrible comparison? as far as the discussion goes, we were talking about smokes? and Salma should be a standard for it. :rofl:

ok, just to be fair, cut out Nat's face and look at her body. it's not even close to something good but rather sad.

I'm not saying that Nat isn't beautiful or anything, I'm just not classifying her as a "Smokeshow".

Salma, smokeshow, right? We'd all agree there I think.

That does not mean that Natalie Portman isn't beautiful. She 100% is.
maybe because she's tiny. on the otherhand, there's Shakira.

Attachments

• shakira.gif
    shakira.gif
    373.9 KB · Views: 15
:lol: Shakira. She definitely bad, I don't know if smokeshow goes with her tho.

These were the best examples of what I'm seeing.

I mean.....
Screenshot_20230423-185022.png

This is just absurd
Screenshot_20230423-191802.png

And then somehow this????
Screenshot_20230423-185052.png

She comes back to life when it starts to grow out again.
Screenshot_20230423-185447.png

I dunno, just caught me way off guard. I'd gone like 7-8 seasons and all of a sudden she was just completely different even tho it's still the same woman. Messed me up. There has to be other examples like this, I just struggled to come up with them.

:lol: Shakira. She definitely bad, I don't know if smokeshow goes with her tho.

These were the best examples of what I'm seeing.

I mean.....
Screenshot_20230423-185022.png

This is just absurd
Screenshot_20230423-191802.png

And then somehow this????
Screenshot_20230423-185052.png

She comes back to life when it starts to grow out again.
Screenshot_20230423-185447.png

I dunno, just caught me way off guard. I'd gone like 7-8 seasons and all of a sudden she was just completely different even tho it's still the same woman. Messed me up. There has to be other examples like this, I just struggled to come up with them.
For me, they remind me of those pretty girls back in highschool. Beautiful girls with an underdeveloped bodies. They are like the butterface of bodies. Probably one of the reasons why I couldn't like Gal Gadot as wonder woman aside from her accent. Just looked skinny from my perspective. Love their faces, but the rest is meh.

Ghosted was ok

Paint by numbers rom com even with the spy twist. I didn't love the chemistry between Evans and her and the action was good. There was decent comedy in there though and I didn't want to turn it off. I didn't expect much being a streaming movie but still.

Back
Top Bottom