Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Bronson Bronson STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING RIGHT. NOW. Broski.
AC06A0F5-E684-44A2-BCBE-F058028FAA25.jpeg

https://screenrant.com/flash-trailer-michael-keaton-batman-catwoman/

There’s no way that NOT her.

“Excuse me Mrs. Pfeiffer, were you worried about working alongside the controversial Ezra Miller?”
BB7B154B-5B3E-42E9-9A79-186E15D09CF1.gif

“How has your life changed since Batman Returns released back in 1992?”
3764DF2C-E5A1-4781-A4BC-5B100E1D4A79.gif

I’m in the theater, opening night if this comes to fruition.
Ezra: I want to apologize to everyone that I have alarmed and upset..
The Bat: Shut up, you’re going to jail…
The Cat:
1682536681315.gif

The Bat:
1682536713233.gif

Return of the Jedi back in the theatres for 40th anniversary. Might have to check that out.
I saw all the re-releases of the OG trilogy in the theater in the 90s and it was awesome (despite George Lucas’s lame modifications).

Watched Ben Hur for the first time. The chariot race was cool. Charleton Heston looks like he's laughing hysterically when he has to be dramatic and sad.

Glad there’s a Fast 11, if Jason Momoa is in it. He looks like he’s gonna be absolutely nuts crazy dude with long hair and I am on board. A better-looking Waingro. :lol:

Finally saw Michael Clayton for the first time ever. Every clip I had previously watched made the movie look sooooooo boring. So I put it off. Big mistake!! Movie was so good!

Within the first 30 seconds, I knew it was gonna be pure fire. Script/dialogue stood out the most to me. But the acting is top notch. 4 Oscar winning actors will do that to a film.

“I am Shiva, the God of Death!”

7.7/8

Back
Top Bottom