Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I remember watching this as a kid. pretty much traumatized me like "WTF".

Attachments

• Robo-Dismembered.jpg
    Robo-Dismembered.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 107
Never seen this before. Like I've said about other movies over the years, I thought it looked stupid when it first came out, then it became the talk of the town and I typically shy away from 'trendy'.

Opening 10 minutes is EEEE-LEEEET! Straight flames.

20230427_213933.jpg

I watched the first 10 mins high and never watched more after that. I don’t remember what was happening except the family was weird and Steve Carell survived a suicide attmept

CP has been saying it and he may be right.. Fast 6 may be the superior movie to Fast Five.

What's funny is I literally just watched it again the other night (Draftcation late night hours) and just loved it all, credit to credit. It's the most complete film, imo. Fast Five may be the change of the franchise, adding Rock, but 6 is the better overall film. And Shaw was a huge piece of that, imo. True threat, and literally mixing it up with Dom/Hobbs etc. No other villians did that til 7, and obviously they had to alter after losing Paul.

Speak to text coming up... Fast. Five has the nostalgia of bringing back so many characters. It's got great set pieces adding in the rock. Great soundtrack... But the villain just is hurting so so much. I guess the rock is basically the villain as well so he kind of carries it. But you're right, Shaw is a better villain fast. Six plays with the pairings of the characters really well. It's funny. I think I prefer Fast, five but fast. Six is probably better on the whole. I've been randomly watching the fast movies like 40 minutes at a time at night before I fall asleep. Over the last week or so. I'll give them all a proper start to finish rewash before the new one Fate of the furious wasn't as bad as I remember

I love LMS. It’s a unique movie with fantastic acting performances across-the-board. But it is definitely quirky and not going to appeal to everyone.
There are a LOT of euphemisms. Whole damn movie is a euphemism. 🤣🔥

Solid. SOLIDDDD. Hate it took me so long. From a psychological standpoint, Little Miss Sunshine is *chef's kiss*.

Lance Reddick; always liked his distinctive intense speech pattern.
What a boss/loss.

Dude was ALWAYS delivering, his speech pattern was undeniable for sure. Some actors are just one of one.

Also whenever you see the other dude across the table you know he is up to something shady. Can't remember a movie or series he was in when he wasn't shady. LOL

Personally never liked Friday, when it came out boycotted it because of all the hype. However I saw Next Friday at this girls dorm room for a college orientation workshop. The parts I remembered I went back and watched it, then eventually saw Friday. I like the second one better.

CP has been saying it and he may be right.. Fast 6 may be the superior movie to Fast Five.
What's funny is I literally just watched it again the other night (Draftcation late night hours) and just loved it all, credit to credit. It's the most complete film, imo. Fast Five may be the change of the franchise, adding Rock, but 6 is the better overall film. And Shaw was a huge piece of that, imo. True threat, and literally mixing it up with Dom/Hobbs etc. No other villians did that til 7, and obviously they had to alter after losing Paul.
Speak to text coming up... Fast. Five has the nostalgia of bringing back so many characters. It's got great set pieces adding in the rock. Great soundtrack... But the villain just is hurting so so much. I guess the rock is basically the villain as well so he kind of carries it. But you're right, Shaw is a better villain fast. Six plays with the pairings of the characters really well. It's funny. I think I prefer Fast, five but fast. Six is probably better on the whole. I've been randomly watching the fast movies like 40 minutes at a time at night before I fall asleep. Over the last week or so. I'll give them all a proper start to finish rewash before the new one Fate of the furious wasn't as bad as I remember
Think Fast 6 is more well rounded. Probably the best villain of the series. But 5 introduced The Rock and had the Brazil streets scene.

Had to put down "The Last of Us" for a min. Just finished ep 5. Sheesh. This show's motto should be expect the unexpected.

Back
Top Bottom