Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

3D33702D-2D1D-47BB-9B73-2D86458A5805.jpeg

I was dozing off and thought I heard what I thought I heard….

405CF040-23D5-4EEA-A9C6-01DBA678C0F9.gif

The whole movie is on Tubi/YouTube but if you have 20 minutes for a good watch...

My favorite story from Creepshow 2 :pimp:

Last edited:
I’m kind’ve tired of movie trailers having slowed down rap classics. Jordan Peele did it and now it’s gettin crazy lol
That’s never stopping. There’s a WORD for it and the Wigs know it works. Any OLD #1 hit will work, POP, DISCO, RAP.
It just HAS to be a SING ALONG that everyone knows. Jordan Peele or his people did make it work in CANDYMAN though, I can’t even deny it.

Never seen any of the Indiana Jones movies besides Raiders so I’m working on fixing that. Rewatched Raiders last week and knocked out Temple of Doom today. Meh 🫤

You can’t stop there. I know that the correct answer is Raiders but Last Crusade is my favorite movie of all time. Temple of Doom is worth watching too - the opening is great - but it’s a clear third place.

Really looking forward to the fourth one in a few weeks.

You can’t stop there. I know that the correct answer is Raiders but Last Crusade is my favorite movie of all time. Temple of Doom is worth watching too - the opening is great - but it’s a clear third place.

Really looking forward to the fourth one in a few weeks.
The 4th one? 👀 In a few weeks? 👀 Like 2008 don't count?

Ion blame you. 😬

Watched Michael Clayton this morning.

Really good thriller. I just wish we would've been kept in the dark with the car bomb. Like, the film should've started with hitmen's pov that we saw at the end and the "Four days earlier" should've been presented after the guy walked into the conference room to announce he was dead. Could've tied horses into his personal story and had a flashback reveal of how everything played out while he was talking to Tilda in the hallway.

Back
Top Bottom