Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Lol I love that part. The way the Master in Arms says that line is so funny. :lol: (Unintentionally funny, given the serious nature of that particular scene)
It’s like he’s trying to calm a horse :lol: it’s so respectfully British-polite as he’s arresting a man lol

The Fog [Collector's Edition] [DVD] [1980] - Best Buy

No worries at all, but as an adult, no other adult tellin me what I can and can't do if I'm just sittin there mindin my own business. I hated it as a kid, no way I listen to it as a grown man.

I have roommates and my hair is the longest it’s ever been, so since I’m seeing other folks in my home I wear a hat until I take a shower, so they don’t think they’re living with a Looney Tune hair brained creature.

No worries at all, but as an adult, no other adult tellin me what I can and can't do if I'm just sittin there mindin my own business. I hated it as a kid, no way I listen to it as a grown man.
You’ve always interested me as a person who stays true to his beliefs. I’ve always sensed an authenticity about that and I think it’s really cool

I’ve never finished War of the Worlds.
Today I finally finished it.
Man, wow.
After all that big bad *** build up, those joints perished because of compromised immune systems?
At least Ray got himself a clean kill with the grenades.

They’ve been airing it on this random Comet channel I have every weekday. I’ve always heard how good it is…
It is great show, easy watch. 14 episodes, then the movie Serenity which just squeezes everything that should have been seasons into 2 hours.

Just watch in the order intended, not the way Fox initially aired it.

Can I give you a theory I’ve gotten on since hearing about Matthew Lawrence’s Marvel nightmare: For some reason I think Joss is the guy who asked him for Polaroids.

4-5 year timeline of films leading up to it, if it’s not him it’s someone close

Beau is Afraid was a lot :lol: I enjoyed it though.

Dude behind us said he was getting a refund, I think he thought it was just a fun new Joaquin Phoenix movie and disregarded Ari Aster :lol:

He might’ve been like a Deadpool bartender like TJ Miller, or a bit player in Bucky Barnes’ OG crew:

Back
Top Bottom