Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Jordana Brewster serving tuna sandwiches and then turning into an action star is one of the lowkey funniest/unbelievable parts of the FF franchise.

Scream 3 is the worst by far I feel. 4 was the second worst.

Then I wouldn't wanna be there.
sopranos-gabagool.gif

giphy.webp

Does anyone watch that White House Plumbers show? I can’t dismiss without asking the Q since it’s Woody and Theroux. I don’t have any clue what it’s about, the title only gives away the setting of the show and what power they’re around.

This is wrong until further notice.

She hasn’t leaned in to her sexuality enough to be called that.

Where is her Batwatch? VIP? Barb Wire? :nerd: She got a ways to go

I don't mean it as a negative, truly.

I'm speaking in terms of ridiculous blonde bombshell. Pam was the standard. Here is the new.

I thiiiiiiiink she actually has something acting wise. I think she's fairly underrated on Euphoria. But I'm not positive yet. I wasn't a huge fan of her on White Lotus tho.

I don't mean it as a negative, truly.

I'm speaking in terms of ridiculous blonde bombshell. Pam was the standard. Here is the new.

I thiiiiiiiink she actually has something acting wise. I think she's fairly underrated on Euphoria. But I'm not positive yet. I wasn't a huge fan of her on White Lotus tho.
I don’t see it as a negative either.

I just don’t think she’s really earned the comparison other than the obvious physical comparison.

Pamela Anderson was iconic among a sea of beautiful women in the 90s.

Maybe when Sydney has her sex tape with Lil Baby leaked it’ll be closer.

Speak to text coming up so bear with any misspellings or grammatical errors... Had a movie marathon at home yesterday. Watched Major League.. still holds up. Still a classic excellent baseball movie. Watch the queen for the first time. Very good, nice and brisk. Good drama. Some humor Helen Mirren killed it. Almost Heroes with Matthew Perry and Chris Farley. It was actually Farley's last movie before he died. Despite being a huge fan of his. I never seen it. Boy was it effing terrible Matthew Perry was atrocious and honestly the stuff coming out with his memoirs recently and kind of how he thinks and acts and behaves. He's kind of a bum and a loser. Also rewatch in the line of fire. Probably the first time I've seen that movie in 15 years so freaking good. Renee Russo did her thing. It was looking good. Malkovich was incredible and Eastwood played the charming and grizzled old vet. Good action. Good dialogue. Good story and underrated thriller for sure. Well maybe it's highly rated but people don't talk about it. Such a good movie

Back
Top Bottom