Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Burton
Fincher
Nolan
Wes Anderson
PTA
QT
SPIKE
Cohen Bros
Villenueve

All have the best looking films. Basically anybody that’s ever worked with Roger Deakins.

Burton
Fincher
Nolan
Wes Anderson
PTA
QT
SPIKE
Cohen Bros
Villenueve

All have the best looking films. Basically anybody that’s ever worked with Roger Deakins.

During this moment while we’re appreciating Tim Burton, this is still one of my favorite shots from Returns. Between the beautiful visuals, the chanting chorus as part of Danny Elfman’s score, the camera slowly panning down. I absolutely love the atmosphere captured in this shot. A dark, snowy Gotham on a Christmas Eve’s night.

1683134173743.gif

Dude they're playing Blow The Whistle by Too Short at the frat party, is it back? :rofl:

This is still one of my favorite videos, bout to post it in the NBA thread

Blow the Whistle never left. Joint still rings out at clubs or any setting where there's a party atmosphere. I totally forgot about that Jay-z diss track lol, do remember the Deshawn-Bron beef though.

During this moment while we’re appreciating Tim Burton, this is still one of my favorite shots from Returns. Between the beautiful visuals, the chanting chorus as part of Danny Elfman’s score, the camera slowly panning down. I absolutely love the atmosphere captured in this shot. A dark, snowy Gotham on a Christmas Eve’s night.

1683134173743.gif

Every. Single. Thing. You mentioned 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. Same feels. This and Sleepy Hollow, just dripping in the same aesthetics.

A lot of you for some reason love Glen Powell, is there a movie of his that I should check out as an example? I’m going to get around to watching Devotion.

Hope comedies do come back like they were because I think the quality should go up in tandem.

Neill Blomkamp is directing Gran Turismo, damn. Looks like David Harbour and Orlando Bloom have a lot of chemistry from the trailer (Bloom looks like he's absolutely going for it), I'm surprised how pumped I am after seeing the trailer.

A lot of you for some reason love Glen Powell, is there a movie of his that I should check out as an example? I’m going to get around to watching Devotion.

Hope comedies do come back like they were because I think the quality should go up in tandem.

He Ain’t Really Killed Anything Other Than Being A Prick In Top Gun.

That And The Look He’s Def Scott Summers Material.

The Recruit is surprisingly good.
This is what NETWORK tV fails at doing, making watchable content.

Back
Top Bottom