Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Scream VI

Jenna Ortega just got stabbed in the back after making out with Chad

And is showing NO ILL EFFECTS OF IT :lol:

And there goes Hanging Chad

Classic Gavin from Friends and his meddling kids

3A96838F-7230-4369-B1A7-B76F160AEA08.jpeg

Last edited:
I saw a return of the Jedi in theaters my brothers the other day... I guess I must have missed this one when I rewatched Star wars start to finish a couple of years ago. Boy this movie starts really rough. Like it's just crazy boring to start. The ewoks are awful. It was funny and I know why they were there but despite it being the end of a trilogy the steaks just felt so so low. I'm doing speak to text and I know how to spell steaks and I'm not going to correct it. I enjoyed it. It's a classic of course. But I think it's much worse than my memory serves. It picks up the pace and things start to get interesting, but the whole Han and Leia chewy stuff happening on endor is just boring

Scream 6 sucks.

Everyone lives gimme a ******* break. Sam with the mask o yeah great.

Bronson Bronson I thought you were an old **** that changes everything I thought about you, let me introduce you

Here is C CP1708 our resident action movie star

Here is Master Zik Master Zik MajinZuub MajinZuub big j 33 big j 33 reconic supreme reconic supreme they give us terrific reviews

Unfortunately you missed out on 2008-2015 NT there were some DOGS

Here is kingkoopa kingkoopa he’s got the hottest best takes and might be my favorite poster

Welcome!

Lol nah. Not yet. May a crazy month for me. Imma just wait til it comes to streaming.

How is it?
It's pretty wild bro. I think it's one worth catching in theaters but it's also pretty long.

Enys Men hit streaming I still need to watch that

I forget, did you catch Infinity pool?

Has anyone else seen Beau is Afraid yet? Am I the resident weird disturbing movie guy here? :lol:

Last edited:
As someone that’s been really cold on the MCU in phase 4 (and now 5) GOTG 3 was really good.

Not only it tugged a lot of my heart strings, it’s the first Marvel movie i’ve seen that doesn’t pull any punches in awhile. It’s mean, violent, and downright hilarious at times.

High Evolutionary was great, just an irredeemable and despicable POS but man we been needing someone like him in the MCU for a long time. Marvel has had this problem of writing villains that are, “understandable”. Glad to finally have a supervillain that’s just a dirtbag through and through. I thought he was more menacing and effective than Kang in Ant man 3. Still gathering my thoughts but that was a great flick.

24DB665F-FDD0-4AC9-9D05-AA33755F5158.jpeg

I saw a return of the Jedi in theaters my brothers the other day... I guess I must have missed this one when I rewatched Star wars start to finish a couple of years ago. Boy this movie starts really rough. Like it's just crazy boring to start. The ewoks are awful. It was funny and I know why they were there but despite it being the end of a trilogy the steaks just felt so so low. I'm doing speak to text and I know how to spell steaks and I'm not going to correct it. I enjoyed it. It's a classic of course. But I think it's much worse than my memory serves. It picks up the pace and things start to get interesting, but the whole Han and Leia chewy stuff happening on endor is just boring
I believe I enjoyed the Ewoks saga as a kid. as an adult though, it looks lame. so I guess they (Ewoks) were trying to market it more to the younger viewers possibly for potential merchandise. as a teenager, hooking up with some girls, Ewoks played a role in it considering they were Ewok (Star Wars groupie). Cute girls that were small around 4'10 and less. I guess that was the only appealing part about getting into Ewoks.

The Recruit.
That is one of the best SERIES that I have seen.
What a shocker.
That ending was 8/8.
Not a bad thing to say and I have been trying.
With the Colin Ferrel post above yours made me think of The Recruit the movie.
Definitely the weakest out of the trilogy, so much so you have C3PO telling the story during the film of how they got to this point in the story.
As someone that’s been really cold on the MCU in phase 4 (and now 5) GOTG 3 was really good.

Not only it tugged a lot of my heart strings, it’s the first Marvel movie i’ve seen that doesn’t pull any punches in awhile. It’s mean, violent, and downright hilarious at times.

High Evolutionary was great, just an irredeemable and despicable POS but man we been needing someone like him in the MCU for a long time. Marvel has had this problem of writing villains that are, “understandable”. Glad to finally have a supervillain that’s just a dirtbag through and through. I thought he was more menacing and effective than Kang in Ant man 3. Still gathering my thoughts but that was a great flick.

24DB665F-FDD0-4AC9-9D05-AA33755F5158.jpeg
I have zero interest in seeing this, might even skip once it hits Disney+. Reviews were not to kind, kept hearing MCU fatigue and not a good story even in the MCU universe.

“Great party…best wedding I’ve ever been to. I got SIX numbers, which is almost a complete telephone number.”

- Kevin :lol:

Are you an angel?
Lol. In all seriousness though, speaking of that scene: I just saw this youtube video. Very interesting. Among some 3,000 or so actors were scouted around the world to play Anakin Skywalker. It was a potentially life changing opportunity. It was the biggest movie role in the world at the time. Of course, it had to be narrowed down to a few actors eventually. This guy shares his story. Producers wanted him to play the part, but George Lucas wanted Jake Lloyd. So close…

Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 was surprisingly good, and I’m not the biggest fan of Marvel movies.

Out of all the Marvel movies, I think their typical ‘quirky humor’ trope that every single MCU character must have is probably done the best in this trilogy. I tend to find it pretty grating in most other Marvel movies.

The comedy still doesn’t really land for me most of the time but it’s also not annoying.
Drax’s comedy holds up really well throughout the movie though imo.

I liked the villain a lot, despite there being not much to him. What makes him good imo is that the movie really does go all out in just making you hate him. He’s just utter evil incarnate. Which is a nice change imo, not every villain has to be some deeply complex tragic character.

Rocket’s backstory is easily the standout part in this movie imo. Beautifully done.

If you were also concerned that the director might’ve phoned in his last work on this trilogy here, that is absolutely not the case.

Back
Top Bottom