Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

A few random observations I forgot to post after watching the New Kids (1985)

1. This guy Eric Stoltz was really everywhere in the 80s :lol:

2. Never let anyone tell you being typecast is a bad thing. James Spader played the same type of character (well) for decades :pimp:

(I know this because I keep accidentally watching James Spader movies :lol: )

A few random observations I forgot to post after watching the New Kids (1985)

1. This guy Eric Stoltz was really everywhere in the 80s :lol:
Everywhere except Back to the Future. :rofl:

Don't know why I am so fascinated with this at work.

Edit:
**** eerie of all the things for someone to say and of all days. Mom says after losing her son it was a disturbance in the force.

Last edited:
Bronson Bronson i don’t know if you watch GOT like a lot us in here but I was shocked to read The Master at Arms and Ser Rodrik are the same actor

7DD23B86-4689-40DC-957E-B7245972FC8A.jpeg

0841944A-0139-4457-8AAD-FE13B2679876.jpeg

Looking forward to The Outlaw Johnny Black and def need to revisit Black Dynamite as it's been way too long since I've seen it last.

On another note what happened with Michael Jai White's career? I really thought guy had star potential after Black Dynamite and that he was gonna get some big roles. But it seems he's been doing almost exclusively straight to streaming joints. Also really wanted to see him as Jax in the latest MK film after seeing Rebirth, I don't think he'd look too old for the part now.

Bronson Bronson i don’t know if you watch GOT like a lot us in here but I was shocked to read The Master at Arms and Ser Rodrik are the same actor

7DD23B86-4689-40DC-957E-B7245972FC8A.jpeg

0841944A-0139-4457-8AAD-FE13B2679876.jpeg
That’s awesome. A lot of years has passed. I’ve never seen Game of Thrones, but I would definitely be willing to check it out.

Every. Single. Thing. You mentioned 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. Same feels. This and Sleepy Hollow, just dripping in the same aesthetics.
Haha thanks. I know you’re going to be mad at me for this, but I’ve never seen Sleepy Hollow. 😬 Do you think I have to change that?

Haha thanks. I know you’re going to be mad at me for this, but I’ve never seen Sleepy Hollow. 😬 Do you think I have to change that?

Brother…..you’ll absolutely love it. It’s flawless man. Streaming on HBO right now.

The Empire Strikes Back was only the favorite Star Wars movie in 3 states.

The Phantom Menace is the favorite Star Wars movie in:

California
Florida
Kentucky
Mississippi
Missouri
Nebraska
New Mexico
Oregon
South Dakota
Washington
Wyoming

Revenge of the Sith:

Montana
New Jersey
New Hampshire

In my state, Minnesota: Attack of the Clones 🥴 (along with New York, Alabama, Maryland, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina)

Empire Strikes Back is only the favorite in Alaska, Hawaii, and Georgia.

-Fandom.com

From being given this information, you should be proud to be a Minnesotan. Attack of the Clones is 💯

The Recruit.
That is one of the best SERIES that I have seen.
What a shocker.
That ending was 8/8.
Not a bad thing to say and I have been trying.

Back
Top Bottom