Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

“Would you like to go?”

1683384677846.jpeg

one of those heist movies that I was rooting for the criminals. friggin Waingro screwed it all up. loved it a lot when Neil gave him the double tap treatment.
MOFO Waingro between him and Van Zant. I also rooted for the criminals in Goodfellas.

It’s no wonder this country (united states) is packed with fat asses. Advertising shoving soda down our throats

Waingro is all time hate-able movie character. Zero redeeming qualities. Total sociopath, but also a moron and a coward. A modern times Joffrey Baratheon on a much smaller scale.
Pacino didn't know the solid DeNiro did him taking care of Waingro. Dude literally just needs his *** beat in every movie he is in.
500 what douche bag?
500 fights.

Reading the comments is this one of the best beat downs in movie history?

It’s no wonder this country (united states) is packed with fat asses. Advertising shoving soda down our throats
So glad I stopped drinking soda years ago.

Used to see it all the time when that dude posted, always looked scary af if you were on the receiving end of that look

Not really meant to be menacing, but I can see it. It was to cover the King Baldwin's face that was ravaged by leprosy. Highly recommend Kingdom of Heaven. Just the Director's Cut if you only watch one, but theatrical then Director's just to see how different they were.

I go Director’s Cut if there is one every time. Orlando Bloom had a short skyrocket, haven’t seen Black Hawk Down, The Calcium Kid (what a ridiculous movie poster), Haven, Elizabethtown (won’t ever). Then Kingdom of Heaven.

He was living off LOTRs, Pirates, and the Hobbit movies. Again, liked that I got OG Orlando vibes in Gran Turismo if he’s trying to blip.

There are a lot of what-ifs, here’s just a couple in the first 5 minutes of the flashback:

Fabricio: “I go to AMER-ICA!”
Bartender: “No mate, Titanic go to America. In five minutes.”

1.) If the bartender doesn’t say that at that moment where they clearly were feeling elation and zero urgency, they don’t make it to the ship by one second (the walkway they made it to was already departing from the ship when they got there, and they were able to jump in).

2.) That last point considered: What the hell—Sven and his flat-cap friend Olaf couldn’t have run the way Jack and Fabricio did to make it to the ship JUST in time. They bet their tickets and wouldn’t have made it to Titanic before noon had they won. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom