Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Flea (Red Hot Chili Peppers) in Back to the Future 😎

1685156096900.jpeg

I have been on a heist run in terms of movies/tv. I think I saw the first one but definitely don’t remember the other two. Great trilogy IMO.
How is Ocean’s 8?
Man, Rip Bernie Mac!!!! Great heist series, though Snatched kinda tops em all for me.
But HEAT is still up there.

Watched Fargo with two of my favorite Minnesota friends, who were both seeing it for the first time.

97911D03-3633-47F8-9B12-DCF83FF2EE44.jpeg

1E7555AD-1B91-48E7-9588-719523D06E4F.gif

MoviePass is back:

6B127A6F-F8B8-4166-BFC3-BAB816E78CC5.jpeg

Choose from four available plans:

Basic ($10 per month for one to three films), Standard ($20 per month for three to seven films), Premium ($30 per month for five to 11 films), or Pro ($40 per month for 30 films). Prices for Southern California and the New York metro area range from $20 to $60 a month. Members can use their credit-based subscription for tickets at any theater that accepts debit cards.

I did! What did you think?
A lot of the acting and lines were terrible, but they tried to cover classism, racism, ageism, women-and-children-first mentality.

I think what was unrealistic was how exceedingly calm they all were as things progressed, considering the circumstances :lol:, being the 1 of 50 aren’t odds that’ll keep you sane. I was like, this dude is talking about his family lovingly like he’s telling someone under normal terms, or hey bearded guy is being sarcastic instead of losing his mind. Didn’t expect the ending with what the white young dude did, hard finesse. I’d say 4/8.

Just banged out the first 3 episodes of Elizabeth Olsen's Love & Death yesterday and today.

Holy *censored*!!!!!

This is gooooooooodddd. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

A lot of the acting and lines were terrible, but they tried to cover classism, racism, ageism, women-and-children-first mentality.

I think what was unrealistic was how exceedingly calm they all were as things progressed, considering the circumstances :lol:, being the 1 of 50 aren’t odds that’ll keep you sane. I was like, this dude is talking about his family lovingly like he’s telling someone under normal terms, or hey bearded guy is being sarcastic instead of losing his mind. Didn’t expect the ending with what the white young dude did, hard finesse. I’d say 4/8.

You should watch CUBE next. It’s free on Tubi right now. It’s similar but better.

Another even BETTER simile movie is The Platform. On Netflix rn.

Back
Top Bottom