Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Hellboy (2019)

IMG_3146.png

Better than the second.

Costumes and art design was A+

The which and boar looked like a mix between cgi, animatronics, and costumes.

Pretty dope visually.

Way better then expected.

6.3/10

calibeebee calibeebee I know you know your movies and this is likely something you already knew, but just in case you didn’t know:

George Lucas had a cameo in Revenge of the Sith! (as Baron Papanoida)

1685410158951.jpeg

I’m not a big Cara Delavigne fan, but her kissing scene with Selena Gomez in Only Murders in the Building was ok.

Decided to just buy John Wick 4 on Amazon Prime. Pretty solid, even if it was really long. Not sure which direction they go for a potential fifth one.

Also saw The Menu. Didn't really like it that much.

@ me when you home and ready to review. I'm anxious to read your excitement for 11. :lol: :nthat:
This franchise is something else, man. 😂😂🤣 It's the epitome of 'make it up as you go.'

I don't want to say too much about the ending because I don't want to put spoilers out there, but at this point, is it really even possible for someone who has watched this entire franchise to be spoiled? Death doesn't exist in this franchise. How can you be spoiled by that? No one ever dies. Like, through 9 movies, a viewer would HAVE to know that.

But then they keep dancing around what to do with Brian. 😕 Like, that's a huge problem, a huge hole they've dug themselves into. 😬

This franchise is something else, man. 😂😂🤣 It's the epitome of 'make it up as you go.'

I don't want to say too much about the ending because I don't want to put spoilers out there, but at this point, is it really even possible for someone who has watched this entire franchise to be spoiled? Death doesn't exist in this franchise. How can you be spoiled by that? No one ever dies. Like, through 9 movies, a viewer would HAVE to know that.

But then they keep dancing around what to do with Brian. 😕 Like, that's a huge problem, a huge hole they've dug themselves into. 😬

I think that is something we, as an audience, would understand, but they don't want to harm his memory that way.
I look at Black Panther 2 and that HURT, man. Hurt so much. But it was a wonderfully done tribute imo by Disney.
They could do that and we would all get it. But it would absolutely hurt. Maybe they prayin for some CGI way to hologram him into the movies someday.

But they NAILED X. And Momoa was phenomenal as hell. Name another franchise that can go 10 films deep and number 10 is top 3 in the series. It's unreal. (And super interesting given Fast 9 struggled so much (COVID????))

But they NAILED X. And Momoa was phenomenal as hell. Name another franchise that can go 10 films deep and number 10 is top 3 in the series. It's unreal.
Agreed that 10 is top 3 in the whole franchise, but from my perspective that makes perfect sense because they're making it up as they go and they keep adding stars. 🤣 The next one is going to have Anakin. Not Hayden Christensen, but Anakin Skywalker.

Agreed that 10 is top 3 in the whole franchise, but from my perspective that makes perfect sense because they're making it up as they go and they keep adding stars. 🤣 The next one is going to have Anakin. Not Hayden Christensen, but Anakin Skywalker.

I forgot to ask, you watched Hobbs & Shaw, right???? :nerd:

I feel like Dexter is a great idea for a rewatch because I haven't touched it in like 10 years, aside from New Blood (which I didn't finish, Harrison sucks).

Back
Top Bottom