Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Dexter aged up well. still one of my favorite series. there are multiple favorite characters, scenes and interaction that I love. the dark comedy, memorable villains, ladies, etc..... it was all that New Blood was missing.

Bits of New Blood were interesting - but it was overall disappointing. Up until near the end it was a great show. The finale of the original series was a bit damp and then New Blood didn’t quite get it going again.

Bits of New Blood were interesting - but it was overall disappointing. Up until near the end it was a great show. The finale of the original series was a bit damp and then New Blood didn’t quite get it going again.
I thought they made New Blood to make a better ending for Dexter. New Blood made it worse. too rushed and the Dexter death seems out of place.

I thought they made New Blood to make a better ending for Dexter. New Blood made it worse. too rushed and the Dexter death seems out of place.

Yeah, I was hoping for a proper ending. That’s mainly what was disappointing.

Was my favorite ride when I went in ‘01 to Disney World, is this any good/fun? :lol:

IMG_3142.jpeg

Glad I’m a week late on the Jennifer Lawerence hate.

There’s so many reasons you can find to hate a person, actress, actor…

Not sure you can find one that I’d agree with when it comes to Jennifer Lawerence. She’s about as versatile as one could get. She’s believable in every role thrown at her.

I can’t believe I haven’t seen Winters Bone.
Definitely up next.
Almost caught up on FROM

Did you notice they kept in Gene Wilder losing it laughing at Bert/Cleavon Little’s lines? :lol

You all know I can watch bad big-budget movies as a hobby but I don’t get conned by stupid ****.

I’d encourage you guys to rewatch the Hunger Games series.

I’m on Mockingjay Part 1 and I believe the biggest thing that hurt this franchise is we all saw 4 movies within 4 years (2012-2015). I’m rewatching and… man. Good ****.

Creed III

I still don’t understand the beef between Dame and Creed.

Feel like a simple conversation could of solved all this instead of a heavyweight fight..

Decent movie still.

7.1/10

Just watched the Frito Lay movie on Disney. Fun watch - like a Mexican version of Air 😂 Enjoyed it. Wish I had some flamin hot cheetos to eat with it tho

Was my favorite ride when I went in ‘01 to Disney World, is this any good/fun? :lol:

IMG_3142.jpeg
have to watch this as I haven't yet. curious how this is compared to Guardians of the Galaxy but we had a lot of fun riding the Guardians version.

Glad I’m a week late on the Jennifer Lawerence hate.

There’s so many reasons you can find to hate a person, actress, actor…

Not sure you can find one that I’d agree with when it comes to Jennifer Lawerence. She’s about as versatile as one could get. She’s believable in every role thrown at her.

I can’t believe I haven’t seen Winters Bone.
Definitely up next.
Almost caught up on FROM
she's a good actress to be honest. I just don't like some people getting casted out of popularity or producer intervention but have no real talent in the acting business.

It's up there for me for sure.

It was the first movie I remember seeing in theaters and I remember just being in awe of what I saw

Ive been messing around alot with the F.A.S.T. (free add supported tv) apps mainly tubi, freevee, and pluto. Some live tv and some on demand. I enjoy them for the live tv aspect you can put on a corny old show in the background and just play without having to scroll and search for something based off of a thumbnail and really small single line of text. Its basically basic cable, but damn man the ads are overwhelming once i got into that ad free life its hard to go back.

some good comedies the last 8 years:

nice guys
game night
tag
good boys
blockers

While randomly watching The Sitter (2011, Jonah Hill) I realized that comedies may have been impacted by the decline of movie theaters, just as much as big-budget blockbusters.

I can't explain it exactly, but it's almost like the tone/pacing/etc. of a 1.5 hour comedy can easily fall flat (to the viewer) if it isn't watched without distraction. I couldn't imagine movies like The Hangover or Pineapple Express (two of my all-time favorites) having the same impact if I saw them on streaming first.

Back
Top Bottom