Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Alright you heathens...

20230611_121045.jpg

(I love taking pics of opening shots of movies and I'll be truly impressed if anyone knows this one just off that.)

That ride was awesome! NOT a good idea if you have a fear of heights, though :lol:
It's not as bad as you m8ght think. This is coming from someone who suffers from acrophobia and balance disorder caused by an ear canal injury. If I was able to manage it, it would be nothing for someone with just acrophobia unless they are a total wuss.

While randomly watching The Sitter (2011, Jonah Hill) I realized that comedies may have been impacted by the decline of movie theaters, just as much as big-budget blockbusters.

I can't explain it exactly, but it's almost like the tone/pacing/etc. of a 1.5 hour comedy can easily fall flat (to the viewer) if it isn't watched without distraction. I couldn't imagine movies like The Hangover or Pineapple Express (two of my all-time favorites) having the same impact if I saw them on streaming first.
You can blame movements that prohibit hurting their sensitive feelings by using jokes that they consider as offensive.

Saw the preview when we went to watch You Hurt My Feelings and got excited for it. Not showing in my area yet though.
yeah, that's where I saw the trailer initially.
You hurt my feelings was great as well. JLD was awesome
A24 rarely disappoints

*6th letter of the alphabet* Blue Valentine

Yes, I've been in that relationship. I've been Dean, minus the alcohol. Dean was a controlling jerk, and also a simp.

Also *6th letter of the alphabet* Cindy.

*censored* boffum

Gosling killed it, though.

Rating?
F-word/8

Alright you heathens...

20230611_121045.jpg

(I love taking pics of opening shots of movies and I'll be truly impressed if anyone knows this one just off that.)
Ska, eventually you’re going to have to let us know what movie this is. If nobody cones forward with the answer. Please don’t leave us hanging

You kinda could just say the movie.
I... did. 👀
*6th letter of the alphabet* Blue Valentine

Yes, I've been in that relationship. I've been Dean, minus the alcohol. Dean was a controlling jerk, and also a simp.

Also *6th letter of the alphabet* Cindy.

*censored* boffum

Gosling kilked it, though.

Rating?
F-word/8
But even if you missed it, just knowing that I said Dean, Cindy, and Gosling:

Screenshot_20230611_175818_Google.jpg

Alright, we’re going to try Avatar2 again.
Started it earlier this week and just wasn’t in the mood for the Jake Sully commentary

Started it earlier this week and just wasn’t in the mood for the Jake Sully commentary
Literally just finished it like an hour ago.

It's terrible. An hour and 40 minutes of it is spent touring Samoa Pandora's Island(s). "Bro" is said like a thousand times.

I honestly don't remember the first one being terrible at all. I don't know how this one did 2+ billion.

I loved it,but you're going to get a lottttta this:
Literally just finished it like an hour ago.

It's terrible. An hour and 40 minutes of it is spent touring Samoa Pandora's Island(s). "Bro" is said like a thousand times.

I honestly don't remember the first one being terrible at all. I don't know how this one did 2+ billion.

Mockingjay Pt. 2 tonight (all of them on Freevee). Peeta goes out as a baby back in Pt. 1 in a straight jacket thrashing about that the girl he’s been simpin on is THE ENEMY, brainwashed bro.

Back
Top Bottom