Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Winter’s Bone was a layup and she did well, that’s it. Anybody could have done that and gotten the accolades.
anybody?

Attachments

• why-kristen-stewart-stole-her-rings-from-twilight-1639600935.jpg
    why-kristen-stewart-stole-her-rings-from-twilight-1639600935.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 69
Anybody, as in a talented person of any kind could’ve used that as a springboard and played it well. Which she did.

If you don’t know, the guest of that pod smokes weed with Maher. Jon MF Hamm. :lol

Natalie was literally tasting Mila Kunis.

Academy shoulda gave her two Oscars.
I’ll probably just go ahead and watch this, again.
It’ a film I finished and thought, I’ll never watch that again.
Let’s see what really happened shall we.

Bro Black Swan I’ve seen 3x and warrants rewatched, you gotta revisit why the walls start peeling :lol:

See this **** here is what really pushes my buttons.
I have every streaming platform(not every) and $300 cable and I have to rent Black Swan? I’m about to plug in the DVD player, I’m not paying for that ****.

I’ve been hearing these services are going to start going for the scarcity model, instead of giving us all the Marvel movies, they’ll take several of them off and it’s gonna be “an event” when they return.

Looks like Disney stuff like Black Swan is the first version of that. Aka I want to watch My Date With The President’s Daughter with Eric Matthews from Boy Meets World, but it’s not on Disney+.

Earlier I said I wanted to watch Tower of Terror with Steve Gutenberg and Kirsten Dunst, also not available on Disney+.

I’ve been hearing these services are going to start going for the scarcity model, instead of giving us all the Marvel movies, they’ll take several of them off and it’s gonna be “an event” when they return.

Looks like Disney stuff like Black Swan is the first version of that. Aka I want to watch My Date With The President’s Daughter with Eric Matthews from Boy Meets World, but it’s not on Disney+.

Earlier I said I wanted to watch Tower of Terror with Steve Gutenberg and Kirsten Dunst, also not available on Disney+.
Yea cats like C CP1708 going to have the best doomsday bunkers.
Average ****s won’t have any film to watch because we all went streaming and threw away our VHS/DVD.

**** going to be the equivalent of characters out of Book of Eli.
I’m going to be that Carnegie *** dude walking around looking for copies of Almost Famous and ARRIVAL.

Last edited:
If you observe movies like whiplash (2014) you can see Miles Teller is drumming with what is called “traditional grip” I honestly don’t know how these jazz cats can play that way with such proficiency, especially since jazz is such a hard style of music to play.

1686540770042.gif

The stick feels so awkward in your left hand using this manner, yet they make it look so easy

Back
Top Bottom