Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Nice. Just found Anaconda on Showtime starting now. Pretty good…

IMG_1149.gif
Never seen that, either.
Because mine...

Don't want none
Unless...

(Sorry.)

You can add a review, you can add a score. It's five stars including half stars. You can say whether you liked it. You can add it to a watch list and I think if you pay for premium you can even add just watch so it'll tell you where it's streaming

Wow - thanks, man! I just downloaded it and will check it out tomorrow :smokin I like to keep things centralized so the watch list will be clutch because right now I only have movies saved in their respective apps.

Sharpooth is still a horrible, cruel piece of ****! Attacking Littlefoot’s sweet, beautiful mother. A peaceful, defenseless long-neck. And a woman long neck at that!

Which I could have summoned John Hammond’s t-rex to whoop sharptooth’s ***! Show him who’s boss!

Land Before Time = Great film, with a horrible villain.

Every character has something going for them except for Shaptooth

1687547052773.jpeg

Interstellar is GREAT.

Holy *censored*

So a few things now that I've finished it.

I was thoroughly impressed with the music throughout the whole thing; just perfect. And now I see in the final credits that it's Hans Zimmer. Of course. Truly masterful.

And the cinematography, the angles, the use of light and dark in different scenes, again, truly masterful, and now I see that it was directed by Christopher Nolan. Had no idea going in, but retrospectively, this had Christopher Nolan written all over it.

Chastain, McConaughey, Damon, Casey Affleck, Michael Caine, Christopher Nolan, Zimmer... MAN!!!

That ending was EEEE-LEET!!

“Why is it always this? I mean I ****** owe it to myself to do this or that. What if I don’t want to?”

I gotta rewatch it again, it's a Nolan Top 5

1.) The Dark Knight
2. ) The Prestige
3.) Inception
4.) Interstellar
5.) Dunkirk

I gotta rewatch it again, it's a Nolan Top 5

1.) The Dark Knight
2. ) The Prestige
3.) Inception
4.) Interstellar
5.) Dunkirk
I've seen all those except for number 5. Didn't know that was Nolan but I remember when that came out. Didn't really appeal to me because I'm not much of a war movie person because I honestly hate war (and not for hippie reasons).

I think you should watch it, I didn't know Interstellar would hit you as similar as it did to me, but I should have probably seen that. It's the British view of the exit of WW2, so it might be different than what you're used to.

If you want a good reason not to trust movie critics, just look at Problem Child (1990) on Rotten Tomatoes. It has a zero percent. Meanwhile that movie is hilarious. Not the movie’s fault critics lack sense of humor

I think you should watch it, I didn't know Interstellar would hit you as similar as it did to me, but I should have probably seen that. It's the British view of the exit of WW2, so it might be different than what you're used to.
I mean, I've added it to my list just on the strength of Christopher Nolan, but I really detest the modern, Westernized involvement in war. The idea 'We must defend our country! Go get 'em, boys!' hasn't happened for a Western, developed country in a long time.
Screenshot_20230624_004221_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Back
Top Bottom