Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

“Unfortunately, I find myself once again quite bereft of any inspiration. However, I do hope something comes along soon…”

1687671215659.gif

Can I get a good scary movie rec for me and my 11 year old?

We watched Barbarian last night if you want to know what type of dad I am.

Maybe not what you’re going for but Jaws is worth doing sometime. Sort of scary and obviously great.

“Yeah, can you take two tonight at…let’s say nine o’clock? :D

“We’re totally booked.”

“Really? That’s great. :smile:

“No, I said we are totally booked.”

“Two at nine? Perfect. See you then.”

1687664135308.jpeg

I watched this movie way too late but like I said a few months back, the stereotypes in that 20+ year old movie still hold true in 2023 :lol:

Aaaaaah, Homeland then LOST. Gotcha.

Curious of your thoughts after season 1.

Report back.

Just finished S1 and started S2 last night.

Mixed thoughts. Incredible tension created for sure. But super meh actual possibilities of what they tried to pull off. Liked the misdirection but waaaaaaaaaayyyyy far fetched.

Funny enough, S2 seems to be picking up on that very thing. An elite sniper goin 1 for 3. 🤔

Small detail, but the haircut they gave Deadpool's girl pissed me off somethin fierce. :lol: She was fire the first couple eps but hated the pixie cut. :smh:

Just finished S1 and started S2 last night.

Mixed thoughts. Incredible tension created for sure. But super meh actual possibilities of what they tried to pull off. Liked the misdirection but waaaaaaaaaayyyyy far fetched.

Funny enough, S2 seems to be picking up on that very thing. An elite sniper goin 1 for 3. 🤔

Small detail, but the haircut they gave Deadpool's girl pissed me off somethin fierce. :lol: She was fire the first couple eps but hated the pixie cut. :smh:
LOST.

Report back.

I know, right!? To give out suggestions to me all these years with such urgency and 'Stop everything. Watch this show/movie. Report back by Tuesday" and just totally sidestep what I think is the only suggestion I’ve ever given him?

I agree with you.

“It is a absolutely imperative that we work with the Costa Rican department of biological preserve to establish a set of rules…for the preservation and isolation of that island. These creatures require our absence to survive, not our help. And if we can only…step aside…and trust in nature…

1687713898099.gif

No Hard Feelings......... *Sigh*

Ya know, Jennifer Lawrence has been nominated for multiple Oscars?

She even won one.

American Hustle, to this.......
Silver Linings Playbook.......to this.

I worry for actresses in Hollywood. It's like Harvey W was given even more power or somethin.

No Hard Feelings......... *Sigh*

Ya know, Jennifer Lawrence has been nominated for multiple Oscars?

She even won one.

American Hustle, to this.......
Silver Linings Playbook.......to this.

I worry for actresses in Hollywood. It's like Harvey W was given even more power or somethin.
Thoughts on the beach scene?

Thoughts on the beach scene?

Well........lotta......why? No literally, Why? Why Jennifer? You have literal gold statue at home. Why?

She looks great, sure, you wanna show off, fine, but really? Like this?

I just feel bad for her honestly. There HAS to be better scripts. I can't fathom her thinking THIS was worth it. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom