Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

giphy (16).gif

I was an hour in to RRR when I say to myself, “this couldn’t get any more outrageous than this and I love it”…….
I’m in the final act and not only did the outrageousness triple by that act, I am begging for more and believing every action.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen something like this pulled off outside of the FASTFURIOUS Saga and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.
This is how you film.
Remarkable.
Absolutely hard.

I’ve heard from multiple people RRR is one of the best movies of its genre, if me/people will just give it a chance.

It’s a Bollywood movie that came out last year that made a lot of money internationally. It won a couple of Western awards including an Oscar for best original song

Ay B Bronson you seen this?

Thank you for sharing this. It’s an ok scene.

The Good: It’s a scary scene. Not because of being chased by Lovejoy, but you can really grasp the severity of the sinking, slowly but surely.

It reminds me of this line. Which I’ve always found to be pretty chilling, where Mr. Andrews confesses: “In an hour or so…”

1689357539430.gif

What are your thoughts regarding that deleted scene?

So with the ongoing strike are we gonna see upcoming films slotted for winter get pushed to the spring? Could see them trying to spread out some of the bigger releases with many delays for 2024 films on the horizon.

Thank you for sharing this. It’s an ok scene.

The Good: It’s a scary scene. Not because of being chased by Lovejoy, but you can really grasp the severity of the sinking, slowly but surely.

It reminds me of this line. Which I’ve always found to be pretty chilling, where Mr. Andrews confesses: “In an hour or so…”

1689357539430.gif

What are your thoughts regarding that deleted scene?
I noticed Leo says “Compliments of the Chippewa Dawsons” when he slams Lovejoy into the water (referencing when Lovejoy says ‘Compliments of Caledon Hockley’ in the Master At Arms office and punches him).

And lol at Lovejoy saying “You. Little. ****.” when he first gets pushed back by Jack.

I would’ve been fine if they kept that scene in after seeing it, but am indifferent that they didn’t.

I noticed Leo says “Compliments of the Chippewa Dawsons” when he slams Lovejoy into the water (referencing when Lovejoy says ‘Compliments of Caledon Hockley’ in the Master At Arms office and punches him).

And lol at Lovejoy saying “You. Little. ****.” when he first gets pushed back by Jack.

I would’ve been fine if they kept that scene in after seeing it, but am indifferent that they didn’t.
All of this! I love talking about Titanic with you. Where have you been all my life :lol:

What is RRR?
It’s a film that I’d never heard of until 36hours ago.
I found it the same way I found Squid Games…
A poster with the description of how many views it had had worldwide in x period of time. Dude it was like 473million watches, I didn’t even watch a preview I just read the Film synopsis and got right in line. Do yourself a favor and set aside 4hours.
It’s only 3hours but you might be compelled to watch a few scenes over so leave room for an hour worth of rewind.

CC isn’t needed because I think both actors dubbed their own voice, in several languages.

Back
Top Bottom