Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Primal Fear Laura Linney

bab4a1c568cad94cafb6c454e7584d585c7ac9d2.gif

ezgif-4-96ae12d983.gif

carl-chef-kiss.gif

So my son has never seen Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy, Seven Pounds, or Zombieland.

Which one are we watching tonight? First reply is what we're watching. (Obviously, we would just watch Batman Begins, not the whole trilogy tonight. :lol: )

So my son has never seen Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy, Seven Pounds, or Zombieland.

Which one are we watching tonight? First reply is what we're watching. (Obviously, we would just watch Batman Begins, not the whole trilogy tonight. :lol: )

How old?

I am POSITIVE he will love Harrelson's character. 😂 We'll knock that out next time.

I’d say if y’all had a couple hours then go with Nolan’s Batman.. at least go begins and dark knight back to back

But zombieland is an easy watch, but don’t know how late it is where u are

Just got out of MI and between that and the movie trailers they played…AI really about to demolish us very soon lol

the more I think about the new MI, I don’t know

I can’t tell whose side the AI was really on..

just seems like it wanted to be entertained more than anything

Nolan Trilogy out of order like it's a Tarantino cut

the more I think about the new MI, I don’t know

I can’t tell whose side the AI was really on..

just seems like it wanted to be entertained more than anything

prob part of that is because every single character in the whole movie is a side and/or playing each other.

assuming Gabriel is the manifestation/brainwashing of the AI/Entity seems like it wanted to rule over everyone? maybe it didn't even know what it wanted yet

prob part of that is because every single character in the whole movie is a side and/or playing each other.

assuming Gabriel is the manifestation/brainwashing of the AI/Entity seems like it wanted to rule over everyone? maybe it didn't even know what it wanted yet

I don’t think people have given this enough time to breath to know how kinda poorly written this was

the most obvious was making the choice between ilsa (who he had been in the last couple of movies with) and the new girl who literally left him to die in their last scene together

but I just assumed the AI would do more of f’n with them like with the bomb in the airport scene.. but it was seemingly helping Ethan at some points, allowing him at others and then trying to kill him at others

hell think of the tech controlled things we’ve seen in other movies that could have easily been done.. like redirecting traffic to Ethan or controlling various devices

Wasn't Rebecca Ferguson pregnant during filming? Probably spelled her death right there.

I think she had another baby a few months ago too.

Wasn't Rebecca Ferguson pregnant during filming? Probably spelled her death right there.

I think she had another baby a few months ago too.

I have no problem with her dying

My problem with how poorly written some of the stuff was

They legit told dude to choose between Rebecca/ilsa who he had multiple films with, so meaning years of risking their lives for each other.. vs a girl who he literally just met

just seems like they could have easily done better given the audience would expect more if it was Simon pegg and/or ving put in the same situation since those are the only 2 to be in more films with Tom/Ethan

Ethan Hunt is never gonna sacrifice one character over another. Even a nobody he just met like Grace.

Ethan Hunt is never gonna sacrifice one character over another. Even a nobody he just met like Grace.

I’m not saying he would

it was 1 of many scenes involving Gabriel that should have been better

my expectations was for more of what happened in the airport with Simon pegg and the bomb and the natural advantage the entity would have with access to the tech in the building and the tech being used by Ethan and the team

but just looking at this dude Gabriel and being like THAT’s the dude who is going be used to cause all the chaos and directly take people out

and to top it off was Henry cavill as that guy just 1 movie ago

we seen ilsa do work in multiple films

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom