Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Wtaf does 'Presents' mean, Quentin? 😂 Sin City, too. Water we dewing?

QT is a film historian.

In this case he was also a producer, but he also puts his name on films he likes. I believe he did so for Hero and and Sukiyaki Western Django. (I watched both because of that very fact)

If I know about the girl with the dangling eye that runs into the train, am I gonna be shocked by anything else? :lol:

QT is a film historian.

In this case he was also a producer, but he also puts his name on films he likes. I believe he did so for Hero and and Sukiyaki Western Django. (I watched both because of that very fact)

I believe RZA too. It's a way of helping lesser known directors'/friends' movies get a a little better promotion. People see QT's name and they gravitate towards it.

Attachments

• kk.gif
    kk.gif
    3 MB · Views: 81
originally, the Bear Jew was supposedly to be Adam Sandler but was unavailable. it would have brought a lot of laughs if it did happen like that. :rofl:

QT is a film historian.

he is also in the running as heir apparent to Sean Bean in movies.

speaking of, other than a documentary film, I would like they make a mainstream movie about that Sewol Tragedy. my wife was just watching that documentary today on YT and got curious about it. haven't seen the whole documentary but made me extremely sick. considering the involvement rather non-involvement of the SK government made it a reminiscent of "A FEW GOOD MEN". really sick stuff. we thought that having Trump as Prez and Covid was extremely bad, this one was in a league of it's own.

Back
Top Bottom