Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Just got home, now watching:

EA6376CE-0A54-424B-8E68-CBAA935C261B.jpeg

Just got home, now watching:

EA6376CE-0A54-424B-8E68-CBAA935C261B.jpeg
long awaited rewatch after seeing this for the first time a year ago

much funnier than I remember and for the most part the tightest script of the series imo

that morocco car chase is all time action movie stuff, I left being wowed and love that the ending set piece is more interpersonal than bombastic

great film

CABC4170-356C-4700-955C-0C14F17C97CC.jpeg

Yeah but he wasn't impersonating him for an extended scene. I don't think it means anything besides it would have been too obvious to try to fake the eyes.

I do appreciate all of the MI 1 references. Fighting on a train again, all of the dutch angles and close ups, the sleight of hand. The movie paid a lot of homage to what came before it.
What color eyes does Wolf Blitzer have doe

Overall, Batman Returns and Batman Begins have the highest level of rewatch ability for me
For me, it's B1,B2, BF, BB. as great as TDK was, got tired of watching it. never to be watched again is B&R. I'll do a 2nd viewing of THE BATMAN soon. Pacing of the film was just unbearable imo.

Reminder that Selina kept that THANG on her in broad daylight. One of the most dynamic villains ever. The ballroom scene always gets me in the feels :frown:

D12A95FE-8C11-4B59-99C5-DBBC621B5D6B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom