Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

She was MESMERIZING in this! I didn’t know who she was before watching it. Couldn’t take my eyes off her the whole movie lol
I can relate. she is practically my current muse in this decade. she is this decade's Madchen Amick.

Attachments

• lily james.jpg
    lily james.jpg
    499.9 KB · Views: 37
  • maddy.jpg
    maddy.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 153
She was the waitress Baby fell in love with in Baby Driver (2017) too

“B-A-B-Y, Baby.”

It all makes sense now. I was wondering what you were doing watching this, knowing you hate The Beatles :lol:

Not hate. I just don’t find anything about their music appealing. It’s the pop music thing. I like most music from 60’s and on, but not much pop. I don’t find it catchy, the tunes don’t make me feel any type of way, and I for sure as hell won’t be fainting while watching them ugly dudes play live :lol: I do recognize that it’s just not my thing, and I have no opinion on their talent or mass appeal. If most of the world thinks they’re the best, then I won’t disagree.

I did enjoy that movie though. Even the music a little bit, in the context it was presented. Elenore rigsby has a nursery rhyme feeling to it. That was neat.

Not hate. I just don’t find anything about their music appealing. It’s the pop music thing. I like most music from 60’s and on, but not much pop. I don’t find it catchy, the tunes don’t make me feel any type of way, and I for sure as hell won’t be fainting while watching them ugly dudes play live :lol: I do recognize that it’s just not my thing, and I have no opinion on their talent or mass appeal. If most of the world thinks they’re the best, then I won’t disagree.

I did enjoy that movie though. Even the music a little bit, in the context it was presented. Elenore rigsby has a nursery rhyme feeling to it. That was neat.

Revolver and Rubbed Soul have more of a blues rock influence on them than their other albums if it interests you at all

1689813459230.gif

When you say animated are you talking 2D solely? Are you talking American made only? Top 5 is HIGH praise and I would like to see this list
I mean any Cartoon, Pixar, Stop Motion, claymation or all nonhuman.
There’s WALL-e and then Into the Spider Verse to round out the top5 , for me personally.

There’s a Care Bear joint I love also.
I realize there’s some epic animation like Shrek and Ratatouille and Toy Story and Small Soldiers and UP and IRON GIANT and the lists go on and on, there are heaps.

Those first 3 are all childhood building blocks for me, they’ll never hit the same for everybody.

I watched American Tale every day of the summer of 88 while my Father took care of my 3 siblings and 5 cousins(we were aged 4-16) under one roof while my Mother went to prison(she and my aunt were Boosters). My Aunt died of Leukemia in 87 or she would have been in the cell next to my Mother.
In passing she left her 5kids to my parents so, that was that. Father raised us all for 3-4years until she got out.

Mom got the bust for hot checks and robbing ANTHONY’s clothing store for over 300k in merch.
They used to steal clothes and sell them, we called them boosters.
She used to draw me/us animations of Fievel while incarcerated so, that film always smacked.

Last edited:
Quentin Tarantino had Eli Roth as "The Bear Jew" in Inglorious Basterds. Roth directs Hostel.

It must mean he pumped a lot, A LOT, of money into the movie and had a good hook on the payout. He's on the poster!

Back
Top Bottom