Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

The greatest man that has ever graced the planet

IMG_0062.jpeg

I legit didn't realize what time it was when I posted about starting Knock Knock last night. Finished the episode of Daredevil I was on and went to bed.

Knock Knock will be tonight's feature film, so now I've got all day to let the scare factor rattle around in my head. 😬😳😨

That man deserved so much better.. Hathaway too
I always thought your knowledge of Super-hero related films in here was pretty damn awesome. Would love to hear a top ten from you when ever you get the opportunity if you don’t mind!

I always thought your knowledge of Super-hero related films in here was pretty damn awesome. Would love to hear a top ten from you when ever you get the opportunity if you don’t mind!

Need to think about the order but I know what’s in it:

TDK
End game
Spiderverse 1 and 2
1st Ironman
1st Deadpool
Kickass
1st kingsman
Homecoming
Civil war

Honorable mentions:
- blade 2
- hellboy 2
- ‘89 Batman
- 1st sin city
- joker
- Scott pilgrim vs the world

Logan should’ve been there but the ending pissed me off.. no country for old men is 1 of my favorite movies and Nebraska was a good movie… but that’s why joker is in honorable mentions and Logan is not, the movies joker rips off the story follows through on what is being told throughout

IATT IATT Thanks! Off the top of your head, if it were between Endgame and TDK, would you have a preference?

endgame just hit certain feels that rarely happens.. the bar was insanely high to pay off the whole MCU to that point and all those end credit scenes and all that.. and dudes exceeded it

people thought the dark knight would be good, but the bar was no where set anywhere near what the expectations were for endgame

but the feels is why I love Pixar movies like WALL·E and Toy Story 3, those moments just hit.. like the beginning of up is probably the best love story of my lifetime

a simple line about cheeseburgers had multiple full theater rooms with grown *** adults getting gut punched with happy

I love tdk but maybe it’s weakness of the Rachel character or they needed a different actor.. but her death doesn’t hit like it should plus you need to buy in that those 2 guys end up where they do because of her

I’ve yet, to this day, been able to see Coffee & Cigarettes. Came out when I was a junior in high school. Wu-Tang was my ENTIRE identity back then :lol:

Still kinda upset that nobody in real life has ever asked me to name each of the 9 main members, and my favorite verse of each :smh:

Oh and one more “I’ve been trying to watch this since it came out” films is this one. Mike and Downey at rock bottom of their careers I think, but I’ve still heard good things. Can anybody give an updated review on these?
BEA65C5B-6DBA-4997-86E1-938C5C5073B6.jpeg

I legit didn't realize what time it was when I posted about starting Knock Knock last night. Finished the episode of Daredevil I was on and went to bed.

Knock Knock will be tonight's feature film, so now I've got all day to let the scare factor rattle around in my head. 😬😳😨

Leave a light on fam. Trust me.

TDK
End game
Spiderverse 1 and 2
1st Ironman
1st Deadpool
Kickass
1st kingsman
Homecoming
Civil war
Ssssssollllid. 🔥

Only one I haven't seen is Kingsman. Haven't seen any of them. When you say the 1st one, do you mean the 1st chronologically or the 1st by way of when they were released? Because wasn't the 2nd one released first?

Ssssssollllid. 🔥

Only one I haven't seen is Kingsman. Haven't seen any of them. When you say the 1st one, do you mean the 1st chronologically or the 1st by way of when they were released? Because wasn't the 2nd one released first?

yea they had a prequel.. but I mean the 1st one with Samuel L. Jackson

with this scene

I’ve yet, to this day, been able to see Coffee & Cigarettes. Came out when I was a junior in high school. Wu-Tang was my ENTIRE identity back then :lol:

Still kinda upset that nobody in real life has ever asked me to name each of the 9 main members, and my favorite verse of each :smh:

Oh and one more “I’ve been trying to watch this since it came out” films is this one. Mike and Downey at rock bottom of their careers I think, but I’ve still heard good things. Can anybody give an updated review on these?
BEA65C5B-6DBA-4997-86E1-938C5C5073B6.jpeg

I love this FILM.
I never really cared for Claudia Schiffer until I saw her in that.
Big Bijou Phillips fan too Oliver Grant was pretty annoying in it but outside of that everybody did their thing.
Ben Stiller and Brooke Shields, boy Brooke can get it then or now, dreads or not.

Back
Top Bottom