Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

whats the major difference between imax 70mm, imax laser, and 70mm.
only tix i was able to get was 70mm

this movie gave me nightmares as a kid :lol:
this movie traumatized me as a kid.

back in the day the video rental stores in the Bahamas basically just had bootleg recorded vids with their labels on them

soooooooooooooooo my family intended to rent land before time for me and my sister

we ended up watching this instead because someone f’d up with the labels

1689914486611.jpeg

neither me or my sister put our feet near the bottom of the bed.. it was jumping on and/or jumping off

Tbh I mean its ending is what it is but I don’t know why you wouldn’t sleep tonight :lol:

It's part of the joke.

I've been with my wife 28 years man. Clearly I'm not some schmuck. You don't last 28 years bein a douche bag.

Them two broads knock on MY door? I'm so ****ed. :lol:

Keanu literally dryin their panties in the laundry room tryna be a gentleman and they hit the go button, what happen to him? Folded like a deck of cards. :smh:

He had NO chance. None. Mans coulda been gay, wasn't stoppin em. He coulda been John Wick, they wasn't losin. He was done the minute that knuckle touched door.

Scariest film in history. Soon as I seen "Eli Roth" I was like "of courseeeeeeee this MFer wrote this ****" :lol: :smh:

So I can say online "Yes, please." But the reality?

I get sideways looks a lot for the fact that I'm not out trying to bag a new chick every Friday night, or ever, and I've never been that type. Never done anything terribly dangerous except for marriage once (never doing that again).

Know why?

Knock Knock...

But Ana in that crop exposing her stomach
*me, staring at her stomach*

Everyone who knows me in person knows how much I say "I've read this book before." Well now I can say in this thread "I've seen this movie before."

Back
Top Bottom