Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

FzycMVMWYAACT8t.jpg

^Just read the premise for that flick and it gave me Deja Vu

It’s very Tim Burton-ish. Extreme contrasts of bright/colorful and dark/gothic. Hans zimmer on the score. Killer cast. And Robin Wright in her prime as the love interest. It’s like Willy wonka and the chocolate factory meets Real Genius/ War Games

calibeebee calibeebee It’s too bad Mr. Tim Burton never had the opportunity to give us a proper sequel to Batman Returns. Keaton retuning as the caped crusader, in addition to Michelle Pfeiffer and Billy Dee Williams coming back to join the team. Burton had his sights set on the legendary Robin Williams as playing The Riddler. Interestingly, even Marlon Wayans may have become **** Grayson/Robin!

Love that film. My brother hated it because he doesn't know what the movie was all about. I knew the lore about considering I've studied Dante's Inferno in Literature. Amazing story I should say.

You said episode last night you mean the movie tho?
Yea it’s pretty confusing. I don’t know if it’s a movie, or a specific episode based off a Disney series or what. It’s the one you mentioned some time ago. Hold up, lemme find it right quick
Was my favorite ride when I went in ‘01 to Disney World, is this any good/fun? :lol:

IMG_3142.jpeg
I liked the ride as well. Not sure if you’ve been to Islands of Adventure but if you haven’t you’ve gotta check it out. Absolutely awesome

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom