Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Currently.

Second time:

IMG_0274.jpeg
Peeped second time yesterday too in 70mm. Top 2 Nolan and it’s only rising. Could be top 1 with more viewings :nerd:

Just kidding 7.5/8

You want me on that wall! You need me on that wall!

I’m not going to get into a lengthy review about a movie a lot of you have seen but what do you think was the punishment for Col. Jessup? He’s honorably or dishonorably discharged, starts his own private security firm, and haunts Danny for the rest of his life??
he is charged with murder.

Usually I can't stand grotesque movies, but Evil Dead Rising was pretty damn good. There was a few stupid movie tropes that take place(people not hearing loud things in one room over, tame reactions to horrific situations, etc.), but it was still an enjoyable movie.

6.7/8

tumblr_f251881f7f96098de027237e965aaf84_e8991749_540.gif
I had mixed emotions about it. I liked it and at the same time hated it. there are situations that it was building up to be a great movie then suddenly they **** on it on multiple instances.

Saw Ghostbusters Afterlife for the first time.

It was better than I expected.. the kid actors did a good job, the cameos were solid. It was a bit derivative with the bad guys but I didn't mind. I think it was a worthy addition but I was disappointed the older cast wasn't in it more.
I was glad that they made that movie after that 2016 dump that whoever made it should be locked inside a chest and thrown in the deep sea.

I had mixed emotions about it. I liked it and at the same time hated it. there are situations that it was building up to be a great movie then suddenly they **** on it on multiple instances.
I liked the ending, even though I didn't like the last (monster). Alot of elements of it didn't feel realistic like people not hearing screaming at all or people reacting to death unrealistically calm. But I liked that it was kind of goofy in some ways.

Back
Top Bottom