Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Stanley Tucci
IMG_0319.gif

IMG_0320.gif

Heard high praises about Full Circle and, it has Claire Daines so I was super in.
So I just finished Episode 1 and buddy, immediate rewatch of Episode1. This is going to be a ride.
I don’t understand how buddy set himself up, or why.
TF is he doing…..

Look, I'm not one for "omg you HAVE to watch that!!! You haven't seen that??! Who hasn't seen ___!??!?"

BUT you need to watch Breaking Bad ASAP

Oh hell no. If old man winter doesn’t have to watch Lost I’m not watching BB. I totally concede it’s great like everyone says. I’ll just take everyone’s word as truth :lol:

Oh hell no. If old man winter doesn’t have to watch Lost I’m not watching BB. I totally concede it’s great like everyone says. I’ll just take everyone’s word as truth :lol:
IMG_0326.gif

… start a chain reaction

Last edited:

lost is GOTs before GOTs.. first like 3 seasons are the greatness and the depth was something else

i didn’t watch originally initially.. I got in during school and binged the first like 3-4 seasons but I was able to consume the websites and all that to be able to fall all the way down the rabbit hole prior to the ending.. because dissertations were written on the slightest details of the show.. if a book was in a scene there would be focus on that

but the build up was too big for them to actually stick the landing.. it’s more so like the GOTs books in that sense..but you could see them fumbling the ending like GOTs with the little BS

BB didn’t fumble the bag, started great and ended great.. niners in the 94 Super Bowl

i watched breaking bad this year. had it on my list. it’s good. it’s a bit exhausting. would of been better had i watched it in its era and with the hype of everyone else watching it. still a 10/10 good series just saying the ride is better than the totality or point of it to me. it’s kind of like an Entourage where it just makes sense to have watched it if you want to feel like you’ve experienced the full hollywood experience of America.

Is there a bigger delta than lawyers in tv shows and the real world?

Like there’s all these good tv shows or movies with lawyers in them and some of these shows they’re damn near superheroes with their sense of right and wrong and ability to maneuver and work the justice system.

I know like 4 lawyers in the real world and it’s so far apart from the tv side lol

Bored as hell watching this Super Mario movie with my kids. It’s got funny scenes and I like all the bits from the games but I’ll never watch this again.

Why isn’t the 90s Super Mario streaming anywhere? Don’t think I’ve seen it anywhere.

Bored as hell watching this Super Mario movie with my kids. It’s got funny scenes and I like all the bits from the games but I’ll never watch this again.

Why isn’t the 90s Super Mario streaming anywhere? Don’t think I’ve seen it anywhere.
Watching the movie now and it is all over the place.

I mean, what direction would a Monopoly movie go? It's a game where everyone buys more and more property and pays bills and tries to avoid bankruptcy and if you have a 'get out of jail free' card, you don't have to go to jail. Like, that world is not relatable to very many at allll. 😂😬

do yourself a favor and don't watch it.

Back
Top Bottom