Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

This movie right here…🔥

1691350556330.jpeg
I need to rewatch his season on The Shield. About as good as tv gets.

Forgot how many people were in this...Dom Toretto laying perfect cover fire on the beach :lol:

Never seen it. I've always hated war movies, but I think that came out at a time when I like SUPER hated everything about war.

Cool ending with the main character Naomi climbing & being next to the actual well in Scream 2

IMG_0378.jpeg

Tonight: mother

Heard bad things. JLaw is so *censored* hot to me and the opening 10 seconds means it can't be that bad.

But it is alllll over the place so far, 40 minutes in.

Never seen it. I've always hated war movies, but I think that came out at a time when I like SUPER hated everything about war.
Saving Private Ryan does a fantastic job at making sure the reality of war is known. No romanticism of the subject at all. It's well worth a watch, but the first time is going to be rough.

Channel surfing and I see INTERSTELLAR was 20min from starting so I hit the wormhole button and now I’m 89minutes in.
Love that wormhole stuff. Technamology.

After SPR, I was about to go to bed, but saw Basterds is streaming on prime...thought to myself "I'll just watch the classic opening scene"...is 2:27am and the movie is more then halfway over :lol:

Back
Top Bottom