Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

white chicks still 8/8. dont @ me. its not up for discussion. everyone killed their role.

the first slam dunk was incredible

D2671CF0-E087-4492-8BDF-872171C6FB96.jpeg

E2D3180B-E01B-4407-B47D-5499C47FA300.jpeg

highly recommend seeing this in theaters if you can, the way the animation and sound design captures the pace and physicality was out of this world

F671D2FD-0AAC-4622-A166-0C609DB69660.jpeg

Last edited:
Claire Daines has a really nice ***.
That thang hangs low.
It’s shaped like an upside down heart.
Every time o see it I’m like damn, those kids dropped her **** right.
I mean, she always had a little tight two piece when she was young but with that Woman weight and age, low dropper.
Trying to find a proper pic of her now.
Back in the day….

Last edited:
Kingpin is underrated. There are a lot of hidden philosophies of life and thoughtful moments within the movie that gets lost in the comedy.

AgitatedBackAsiantrumpetfish-max-1mb.gif

Simon Baker’s in The Ring 2 :lol:

IMG_0366.jpeg

Anyone watch him in The Mentalist where he’s super good? I just looked it’s on Max

Watched The Meg last night with my wife . The movie didn’t have logic from the start so it’s good to hear The Meg 2 is following suit.

The preview alone showed Statham hunting the Meg on a jet ski with a sword, free dive to the bottom of the planet is nothin. :lol:

The preview alone showed Statham hunting the Meg on a jet ski with a sword, free dive to the bottom of the planet is nothin. :lol:
Kept Meg from eating him by... just... putting his foot on Meg's snout.

Me, watching that in the trailer:

Back
Top Bottom