Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

The Jeter doc is on the HBO family like 12 times a day.

It is excellent. And you know that means a lot, coming from me.
It really was well done. Between a look at his time spent rehabbing in Tampa, and even a look into his personal life at home in Tampa/NYC with his friends and family, you get the feeling that this really meant something to Derek, and it wasn't just another milestone added to his career.

Hearing him curse was
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

The Jeter doc is on the HBO family like 12 times a day.

It is excellent. And you know that means a lot, coming from me.
It really was well done. Between a look at his time spent rehabbing in Tampa, and even a look into his personal life at home in Tampa/NYC with his friends and family, you get the feeling that this really meant something to Derek, and it wasn't just another milestone added to his career.

Hearing him curse was
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Want Spielberg to take you seriously?
None of those movies are after like 1980 though.  Sorry, but there have been great movies made in the last 30 years there Stevie. 
eyes.gif

Misery was pretty good, I know I had to have seen that at some point before, but couldn't remember ever watching it.  But I pretty much saw everything coming as it happened, so I must have at some point.  Kathy Bates though.......that girl don't have an evil bone in her body, where the hell did she draw from to give that performance? 
eek.gif
  She was fantastic. 

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Want Spielberg to take you seriously?
None of those movies are after like 1980 though.  Sorry, but there have been great movies made in the last 30 years there Stevie. 
eyes.gif

Misery was pretty good, I know I had to have seen that at some point before, but couldn't remember ever watching it.  But I pretty much saw everything coming as it happened, so I must have at some point.  Kathy Bates though.......that girl don't have an evil bone in her body, where the hell did she draw from to give that performance? 
eek.gif
  She was fantastic. 

Nowitness41Dirk:
laugh.gif
I have to avoid HBO right now because I'll drop everything I'm doing and watch the rest of Inception if it's on...
This movie, dude... *mind=blown*... I'm an hour in,& I'm not sure if I'M awake, man.

Where's my damn totem?
embarassed.gif

Nowitness41Dirk:
laugh.gif
I have to avoid HBO right now because I'll drop everything I'm doing and watch the rest of Inception if it's on...
This movie, dude... *mind=blown*... I'm an hour in,& I'm not sure if I'M awake, man.

Where's my damn totem?
embarassed.gif

I wear my dad's old college ring and in a desire for a totem I spun it after watching Inception.... and it spun for like 30 seconds and I was freaking out because I thought it was never going to topple.

I wear my dad's old college ring and in a desire for a totem I spun it after watching Inception.... and it spun for like 30 seconds and I was freaking out because I thought it was never going to topple.

I thought the movie was "messy"

especially in the third act but Visually it's one of the most stunning movies ever made.

I thought the movie was "messy"

especially in the third act but Visually it's one of the most stunning movies ever made.

Going into dream in the dam in the dream in another dream but with limbo you stay in a dream, unless you get a kick but it cant reach you on level three unless the gravity is affected. I dunno The rules seemed to be made up as we went along and felt forced

It was an action movie at the end of the day. The third act was like call of duty in the snow. I think i just was expecting a psycological thriller and got an action movie. Which is my own fault. But i wanted more out of movie that's commenting on such deep ideas of reality, identity, and existence etc.

Going into dream in the dam in the dream in another dream but with limbo you stay in a dream, unless you get a kick but it cant reach you on level three unless the gravity is affected. I dunno The rules seemed to be made up as we went along and felt forced

It was an action movie at the end of the day. The third act was like call of duty in the snow. I think i just was expecting a psycological thriller and got an action movie. Which is my own fault. But i wanted more out of movie that's commenting on such deep ideas of reality, identity, and existence etc.

Back
Top Bottom