Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Just finished. Liked it overall except towards the end when they were underwater in another dimension

MV5BOTYzZDZmN2YtYWNkMS00YTMyLThlZTEtMGY1MzA5MDZmM2M2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTY4NDc5MDE@._V1_.jpg

Add Abbott Elementary and Fargo to the dope shows list
With a new Anthology starting soon in FARGO, was wondering if I should go back and finish S4.
COVID was a bad time in shows for me.
I stopped finishing just about everything.
Though Rock was believable in that role I stopped about ep5-6

With the writers and actor's strikes, I think the studios will greenlight less shows, which should mean hopefully higher quality shows.

I’m bout to rewatch the sopranos. Been 10 years since I watched it. I like to revisit **** some years later.

I honestly had no idea about the “devil” themes. Another layer. Interesting

Top-5 sports movies:

1.) Remember the Titans
2.) Rudy
3.) The Rookie
4.) Coach Carter
5.) The Replacements

Add to that:

Lovecraft
Watchmen
Euphoria

I keep hearing Good Things about, “The Bear”. Is it really like that? My guy Lip from shameless a star now?

The Bear Is Legit.

The Holiday Dinner Episode In Season 2 Is Must See TV.

Just Some Amazing Relatable Performances Across The Board.

Top-5 sports movies:

1.) Remember the Titans
2.) Rudy
3.) The Rookie
4.) Coach Carter
5.) The Replacements

Do we count hoop dreams? Because that is one of the best movies ever made. Of all time, in any genre.

But these are all better:

He Got Game
White Men Can’t Jump
Above the rim
Blue Chips
Teen Wolf
Love & Basketball
Hoosiers
Any Given Sundays
The Program
The Fish That Saved Pittsburg
The Sandlot
Bad News Bears
Hardball
Basketball diaries

Are all a lot better. There are some movies from the 70s & 80s, that blow the mid 2000s sports movies out of the water.

And I’ve yet to talk about Boxing or Wrestling movies.

Rocky movies are like on their own, I don't know why. I would put Rocky 3 in there as 6, Miracle as 7. Forgot those two in fact. But still I don't think enjoyment wise I wouldn't watch The Replacements over either. And I'm from Minnesota, Miracle people would take me out.

The Replacements are as the Mighty Ducks are as Rookie of the Year, amazing and fun.

1. Hoosiers
2. The Natural
3. (OG) Bad News Bears
4. Blades of Glory
5. Wreck-It-Ralph

Back
Top Bottom