Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Ska I agree with you on the Nic Cage glorification movie, it's whatever :lol: but I like all those others

What is the 2001 review though, I'm interested I will probably agree with some and other stuff not but based on what you posted after you saw it :lol: :nerd:

This is rollerblading but this was my joint back in the day. Made my pops get me some rollerblades because of this. Took them back to Jamaica and the roads were so bad it was basically walking. I caught no air.
mnyusrx0dux91.png
This movie doesn't get the recognition it deserves

Has anybody in here seen ALOHA w/ Bradley Cooper, Emma Stone and Rachel McAdams?…..

Loved Stones character, Cooper as always creates a character that is well curated BUT, BUTBUTBUT….
This film is Exactly why I will never get married and so glad I “dodged” that bullet.

If you’ve seen it, perhaps you know what I mean, if you haven’t maybe you will like it for it as a film, I just can’t bring myself to like it.

Wins all around for the bad guys.
Everybody won except the BILLIONAIRE, he took the only L.
So unrealistic
Woody man, I don’t know how in TF he didn’t kill Gilcrest or give it to him on sight every time he came home and saw dude charming TF out of his wife in HIS HOUSE! How did RACHEL put….man FWord….**** gives me the terrible I caught my wife cheating on me butterflies just thinking about it.

I’d be in jail for the murder in passion degree, is that still 1st of 2nd or just manslaughter????????

Watched Phantom Thread and Punch Drunk Love for the first time last night. Both were pretty good. I’m trying to knock out the PTA movies I haven’t seen yet this week, but am rewatching The Master since I forgot a lot of it from my first watch.

Tin Cup would be on my list of sports movies - one of Costner's best. Along with Bull Durham too.

Also True Blue - got a lot of people who later became big names and it's an interesting true story.

Tin Cup would be on my list of sports movies - one of Costner's best. Along with Bull Durham too.

Also True Blue - got a lot of people who later became big names and it's an interesting true story.

So I had the thought the other day (didn't get to post)...when is the last time Michael Fassbender played anything OTHER than a serial killer?

And sure enough, on the topic of sports movies, I see this trailer during MNF :lol:

Today (free on YouTube)

1698158482870.png

Spooky season definitely brought more foreign films to my attention. Didn't necessarily like them, but it is what it is :lol:

So a team that lost 31-0 is a feel good story (referring to Next Goal Wins)? It does look like a good movie and maybe it's just jokes.

Back
Top Bottom