Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Of course it’s your opinion no need to say so!
Bro, THANK YOU. I legit hate when people do that and I hate that it even needs to be said... and I also hate when I get into debates with people who act like my opinion counts for more than just my opinion. It has happened in this very movie thread quite a few times. "You're just coming off like such-and-such is just a horrible movie and forget what everyone else thinks and they're all wrong and you're right and your opinion is all that matters." 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

No, I'm acting like I think it's a horrible movie and I don't agree with the masses that think it's great. That's not discrediting their opinion; it's simply stating mine which disagrees with theirs.

Somehow adding 'In my humble opinion' prevents all that. Makes zero sense to me, because every opinion I read, I read it as just that person's opinion, unless it's already understood that they are some sort of spokesperson.

Why is that? The not even close part. They're both slow burns with wild endings and some pretty shocking moments throughout.

Fwiw I love both so I'm not mad. Just curious.
Slow burns? Definitely. But I left the ending of The Wailing with a feeling of dread similar to Smile. I'm not comparing the 2 movies to each other, but I am comparing my feeling at the end of both. I was left like 'Awwwww fuuuuuu.... damn it, nooooo...'
Perfect.

I just left Hereditary like...

Slow burns? Definitely. But I left the ending of The Wailing with a feeling of dread similar to Smile. I'm not comparing the 2 movies to each other, but I am comparing my feeling at the end of both. I was left like 'Awwwww fuuuuuu.... damn it, nooooo...'
Perfect.

I just left Hereditary like...

I see that. Different feelings for sure but both left me in a state of emotional exhaustion. Wailing is indeed perfect tho 8)

A fitting finale to the month. I've been getting plenty of :emoji_eye: energy over the last few movies I watched.

1698786699799.png

When making my list, I became familiar with the premise of the film and thought to myself...it can't be THAT bad. They can't show EVERYTHING

But after watching other Italian stuff throughout the month (especially Suspiria)...I'm actually scared for what I may see in this :lol:

Lol yeah sorry didn’t realize that wasn’t in trailers i just turned it on wasn’t bad she’s bae in a strange way that helps

No that makes me want to watch it more because how prevalent fentanyl is in our youth right now when it comes to illegal drug buys, but that’s not at all what I came away with from the Netflix preview if you hover over the movie :lol:

Fire this nanny Ms. Baylock, the moment she opposed Damien going to church and adopted a dog to the house on her own what an absolute old maid *** bag

Back
Top Bottom