Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Marathon Man
From Dusk Till Dawn
Onibaba
Cat People (1982)
Final Destination
The Wicker Man (1973)
The Fly (1986)
Black Sabbath
Re-Animator
Basket Case
Strange Invaders
Without Warning
Stalker
The Brood
Eyes Without A Face
The Fly (1958)
Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Altered States
Don't Look Now
The Curse of Frankenstein
Suspiria
Kwaidan
Diabolique
Zombie Flesh Eaters
Evil Dead II
Videodrome
Near Dark
Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer
The Beyond
Dead & Buried
Opera

tumblr_mglsyrxtVB1renuivo1_500.gif

We did it again AEA18 AEA18 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.

This year was a little better...I don't even have a "worst of the worst" :lol: But a few people I spoke with irl got me thinking I should take my viewing on Twitch...I'll keep y'all posted.

Best of the Best: Opera, Henry, Suspiria, The Fly (1986), The Brood, Stalker

Emphasis on Opera and Henry. Movies haven't scared me in a few decades but these were legit unsettling. Oh yeah, and the Evil Dead franchise is overrated 🤷🏾‍♂️

You aint heard? That Drive X F&F is in the works.
That’s Gray Man though, baddest man in film.
Not even Equalizer and Wick can take down the Gray Man.

Dude got shot, stabbed and blinded, got caught in three different cages or situations that were literally inexscapable and he escaped, he is the impossible Agent. Six.

Dude got shot, stabbed and blinded, got caught in three different cages or situations that were literally inexscapable and he escaped, he is the impossible Agent. Six.
This guy I’m about to post got all of those, especially the eye…. all eyez off me

Once Upon A Time in Mexico

IMG_1578.jpeg

That’s Gray Man though, baddest man in film.
Not even Equalizer and Wick can take down the Gray Man.

I got the feeling that role was originally intended for Ryan Reynolds. Bullet Train kinda beat them to the punch.

Long, straight blonde hair is not McAdams look. I thought, back to when that movie came out, that I was the only one who thought Lacey Chabert was the hottest.

Wait, you telling me you've all seen Mean Girls?
Like... no fakies?
I don't know what to think of you all sometimes, man.
I can't even tell you 2 people who are in it.

Mean Girls cast is pretty loaded actually-

McAdams
Seyfried
Tiny Fey
Amy Poehler
Tim Meadows
Lizzie Caplan
And Lohan, who probably in her popularity (and looks) prime at the time.

Part of the reason I saw it. Got pretty good word of mouth at the time too. It’s a solid flick for a high school-themed comedy movie. Screenplay is smartly written by Tina Fey.

Back
Top Bottom