Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Pain Hustlers is the Emily Blunt film mentioned above and it was great.

I can sell it better than he did tho.

Emily Blunt plays a stripper............ You all just hit play already. :lol:

The film was great tho. Story is so jacked up, but no big surprise. They tell it great tho, similar to Wolf of Wall Street, or The Big Short, or even Dumb Money.

Emily is so elite. :smh:

6/8

Currently, first time:

IMG_1554.jpeg
this scene creeped me out.

Man, this guy should be a villain in the next Fastamd Furious. Film would never end though, just like the FAMILY, he can’t be shot or killed.
IMG_7545.jpeg
Honestly if you take his personality in Crazy, Stupid, Love and redirect that to Fast that could work.

I always thought Lacey Chabert was the prettiest one. I hear she's a holy roller tho.
The holy roller part wouldn’t surprise me since I think her acting career involves mostly doing holiday movies that air on the Hallmark Channel. (I looked at her IMDB profile not long ago).

The holy roller part wouldn’t surprise me since I think her acting career involves mostly doing holiday movies that air on the Hallmark Channel. (I looked at her IMDB profile not long ago).

She must be in like 30+ of those Hallmark joints :lol:

Lindsay always looked good. Great as a matter of fact. Them drugs and drinks got to her tho :smh:

She could of had at least 5-10 years of more prime years tho

It’s funny I saw something about her this morning - she had a rough decade or so but apparently is healthy and happy now which is good.

SPEAKING OF GOATED HORROR FILMS

lets-gooo.gif

Just rewatched this one after awhile.. it's so good. The vibes, cinematography, music, and the plot was good enough to keep me entertained.

Scream never gets old. I love it every time I see it. The franchise as a whole is worth it, even with missteps

Back
Top Bottom