Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

fe792d1116aa778cc3cfbcdf550895974d05ee48b38b55ae38e82ba348295f0b_1.webp

Oh thank god.

Seems like this is the kind of thing youd want to jump on right away...pause..thatss craaazy..and all of those. Before the trailer even drop you gotta be on Fallon and Kimmel daily show fox news alladat talking about how they had you in a prosthetic

The Curse had to be one of the worse trailers i've seen. Like they kept wanting you to feel suspense but nothing was happening.

The Curse had to be one of the worse trailers i've seen. Like they kept wanting you to feel suspense but nothing was happening.
Created by Benny Safdie and Nathan Fielder, with Emma Stone co-starring is all I needed to hear. Trailers are just proof that this exists to me. The potential of getting those 3 involved in the same project is immeasurable.

The new hunger games movie was pretty good. Wonder if people hating rachel zegler will show any effect on the box office. I still haven’t cared enough to look at what she said to make people so mad, don’t care about her opinions on anything.

Oh thank god.

Seems like this is the kind of thing youd want to jump on right away...pause..thatss craaazy..and all of those. Before the trailer even drop you gotta be on Fallon and Kimmel daily show fox news alladat talking about how they had you in a prosthetic
You don’t know how far Nathan will go to be method.

If he had a show about making this show he’d describe what lengths he went to to make everyone think he had a micro penis on the show and at the same time stressing to everyone working on the show that he actually didn’t have a micro penis.

Method acting on a whole other level :lol:

I was talking to someone that worked on a movie with Kevin sorbo who’s been a known piece of **** as of late, but he worked with him before we knew and said he was Abraham Lincoln in a movie he helped make and walked up to the producer that was black in costume and told him “i freed you” before a scene

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom