Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

beverly-hills-cop-tw.jpg

darthska darthska how much further have you made it in the Scream-verse?

I have something sad to bring up but don't want to interfere with you guys mid-watch. :frown:

I've never... ummmm... you know... I've never actually... uuuhhh...

I dont even know if I should say you'll like the movie, but give the Exorcist a shot and prepare for some off wall **** :lol: I love the film but I'm also influenced by seeing it when I was like 10.

darthska darthska how much further have you made it in the Scream-verse?

I have something sad to bring up but don't want to interfere with you guys mid-watch. :frown:
Oh just the 2nd. I don't know when we'll get back to it. He just wanted to watch them before Halloween, so we knocked out 1 & 2 literally the 2 days before Halloween.
This is our current que of stuff we want to watch together:
  • Shows
    • Loki; D+
    • Daredevil, series; D+
    • The Last of Us
  • Movies
    • The Road; Prime
    • The Devil Wears Prada;
    • Bohemian Rhapsody; own
    • Knives Out; own
    • Seven Pounds; own
    • Unbreakable/Split/Glass; own
    • Godfather; own
    • Pirates; D+
    • Taken; own

I dont even know if I should say you'll like the movie, but give the Exorcist a shot and prepare for some off wall **** :lol:
I'll get around to it as soon as it's on 1 of my streaming services and I have the time. I mean I already know that she floats and her head spins backwards and whatever. 🤣

Was gonna say I saw a lot of consistent D+ grades like he didn’t want to piss us off and give them F’s :lol:

Won't get to see Napoleon this week due to work and Thanksgiving but I'm very excited

Will hopefully be seeing it Wednesday night since I’ve had tickets for a while.

I’ve had the stomach flu since Sunday night. Slept all day Monday, when I was up I was throwing up, immediately back to bed. Haven’t been able to keep food down yet. No BM’s since Sunday.

Finally stopped throwing up consistently today, last was about an hour ago.

No one needed these details, may be turning the corner…. :lol:

Paul Blart 2 is an aggressively bad movie.

He's gaslighting the hot woman into her liking him... He fought a bird with a guy playing piano in the background. For some reason... He was doing Segway tricks and got hit by a car which was kind of funny... and he has narcolepsy? The movie isn't even halfway over.

Back
Top Bottom