Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Gonna catch this tonight (in theater)

1706275217221.jpeg

I watched Origin earlier. Had no idea what it was about beforehand. Really depressing movie.

I’m apathetic to Bob Dylan but can’t say I’ve really listened to much, but I’ll see the movie for my overview :lol:

I’m apathetic to Bob Dylan but can’t say I’ve really listened to much, but I’ll see the movie for my overview :lol:
Excellent songwriter.
Excellent musician.
HHHHHOOOORRRRIIIBBLLLLEEEE vocalist.

We all know the phrase "A face only a mother could love." I've always thought that Dylan has a singing voice that only the deaf could love.

Excellent songwriter.
Excellent musician.
HHHHHOOOORRRRIIIBBLLLLEEEE vocalist.

We all know this phrase "A face only a mother could love." I've always thought that Dylan has a singing voice that only the deaf could love.
Yeah I know people that appreciate how adept he in terms of music overall, I just don’t know if this will have national appeal/limited release.

But apparently he reached an audience where a young person like Chalamet wanted to sign up so I don’t know if it’ll be big or not.

Ed Norton’s going to be in it.

Looks like James Mangold is going to direct it, he directed:

Indiana Jones: Dial of Destiny, Ford vs. Ferrari, Logan, 3:10 to Yuma, Walk The Line, Cop Land, others. So who knows.

“The only Man I was ever afraid of, was a Woman.”
-Pablo Escobar

Griselda gets her story told by Sofia Vergera.
I’m not convinced she can pull this off.
Two episodes in though, she’s going through the same hell Theresa Mendoza cut her teeth on.
Okay let’s see where you take us Griselda.

Timothee is having a hell of a run. Off the top of my head

Interstellar
Wonka
Ladybird?
Say my name
Dune
Joint with Michael Scott
The king

:sick: :sick:

He also had parts in Don’t Look Up, The French Dispatch, and Little Women.

Poor Things; Incredible production design,very well directed.
Emma Stone with an amazing performance.

the script is over long, middle end and 3rd act drags a bit.

i tend to feel this way with some of Yorgos film's Killing of A Sacred Dear especially. you get to a point where you understand the gimmick and the theme and it's like get to the conclusion.

Lobster is still my favorite Yorgos film.

Poor things i have #3 behind The Favorite I think.

“The only Man I was ever afraid of, was a Woman.”
-Pablo Escobar

Griselda gets her story told by Sofia Vergera.
I’m not convinced she can pull this off.
Two episodes in though, she’s going through the same hell Theresa Mendoza cut her teeth on.
Okay let’s see where you take us Griselda.
Believable, buddy……I didn’t know she had it in her. Probably did the real Griselda a big favor picking Sofia and her charm to tell this story. She’s killing it.

Not really interested in what Netflix got going on now with Lift and Griselda, but Kevin and Sofia's promos together are funny enough to make me want to support.

Back
Top Bottom