Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Is Uma bae still mad at tarantino? I remember the story being she didn't want to do a driving scene in kill bill 2 because she thought she'd get hurt. She was talked into doing it and got injured.

IMG_3061.jpeg

Seems like the main purpose of music biopics is to be oscar bait. johnny cash, ray charles, freddy mercury, elvis, elton john, bob marley, winehouse.

Last edited:
just finished watching the LAST VOYAGE OF THE DEMETER and personally I must say it is a heavily underrated great Dracula/Vampire movie. it gives more insight as to lore of Dracula. love the twist on how they personified Van Helsing/Harker in the form of Clemens.

too bad Liam Cunningham couldn't catch a break and have a loved one burned again.

Last edited:
just finished watching the LAST VOYAGE OF THE DEMETER and personally I must say it is a heavily underrated great Dracula/Vampire movie. it gives more insight as to lore of Dracula. love the twist on how they personified Van Helsing/Harker in the form of Clemens.

too bad Liam Cunningham could catch a break and have a loved one burned again.
I saw it in theaters it was randomly good. And yes Davos from Game of Thrones is El Capitan.

Is that from a movie, Time Cop or something? Ice is so out of place from these two fighters :lol:

I had to look it up bc I'm a JCVD fan and I didn't remember Ice T at all in Universal Soldier!
LOL he just had a song on the soundtrack and they were in the music video for a minute.

Back
Top Bottom