Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Man anybody disturbed about the Life (2017) movie as me since I’m mistakenly on it :lol:

That thing scares me to my core and I like horror movies
Buddy that **** is so ill…
You could do a thread search and find the convo we had, we talked about this not long ago in length.
think it was darthska darthska who was a part of that convo.

I still can’t decide whether Ansel Elgort can or Can’t act.
Fault in our Stars and Baby Driver I thought he was charming and charismatic. Divergent though, man what was that?

Anyway, can anybody say what this Film is and how was he?

Hold on, not only is this a SERIES but it’s on Season2?

Bro it must be, not good.
It’s on MAX and I’ve never seen or heard of it?
**** like this that makes me think I’m living in a simulation, a for real simulation

**** like this that makes me think I’m living in a simulation, a for real simulation

started watching it was enjoyable just stoped with too much other stuff. now kind of lost interest.

Tokyo Vice is good. I enjoyed the first season. I will confirm Elgort can be very annoying but in a "white boy fish out of water" way. I thought he was good in his role. The best parts of the show are everything but him though :lol:

What is an underrated film by Denzel, Cage, Cruise, Halle, Demi that I wouldn’t be watching…?

bh187-billy-madison.gif

Seems like the main purpose of music biopics is to be oscar bait. johnny cash, ray charles, freddy mercury, elvis, elton john, bob marley, winehouse.
For sure. I also hate when they win best actor. Jamie fox and Mr Robot did terrific jobs as their portrayals, but I feel like they have the main blueprint and just try their best to impersonate them.

I like when someone brings a character to life.

My unpopular opinion.

What is an underrated film by Denzel, Cage, Cruise, Halle, Demi that I wouldn’t be watching…?

Denzel: (not really underrated but maybe you haven’t seen them) Fallen or Bone Collector

Cage: Peggy Sue Got Married

Cruise: he ain’t got no underrated gems. All bangers.

Halle: The Program

Demi: Nothing But Trouble

Denzel: (not really underrated but maybe you haven’t seen them) Fallen or Bone Collector

Cage: Peggy Sue Got Married

Cruise: he ain’t got no underrated gems. All bangers.

Halle: The Program

Demi: Nothing But Trouble
Fallen and Bone Collector are sleeper hits. both are great.

I find crazy Nic's "Snake Eyes" underrated.

Back
Top Bottom