Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Currently

IMG_4531.jpeg

Watched Snack Shack the other night. It was a really good flick with lots of early 90s vibes. Though the leads were a bit unbelievable as only being 14 this didn't take me out of the flick. Very entertaining summer film with shades of Super Bad, The Way Way Back and an adult Sandlot. It has the kid from The Fabelmans (Gabrielle LaBelle) who has future star potential. Kind of starts off as a comedy but turns dramatic and love story-ish towards middle to end. 6.5/8

2010 was……… pretty bad from what I watched. I mean 2001 can be argued for best movie of all time. Certainly some of the best visuals OF ALL TIME. Then you have this film, which looks like every cheesy low budget 80’s sci fi film, looks wise.

The future we get a glimpse of in 2001 looks super extravagant and, well…futuristic! 2010 looks like it was filmed in an abandoned oil rig in Texas. And it is supposed to take place 9 year after space odyssey.

Cast was top notch though. And the acting was super on point. Gonna try and finish later tonight, but it was brutal to get through the halfway mark. Things will prolly get better now that John lithgow showed up.

But seriously how you go from this:

IMG_4406.jpeg

IMG_4409.jpeg

IMG_4408.jpeg

IMG_4407.jpeg

To this

IMG_4410.jpeg

IMG_4405.jpeg

IMG_4412.jpeg

IMG_4404.jpeg

Joint looks like it was filmed in a public library in 1985. Some scenes look like the backseat of a 1985 ford f-150. Came out 16 years AFTER the original? Naaaah.

IMG_4417.gif

Was forced to watch this for the first time tonight :stoneface:

IMG_4544.jpeg

0.5/5, only because these two were in it

IMG_4545.jpeg

Also this was the bride :lol:

IMG_4546.gif

The whole movie is awesome, but the first 25 minutes of Wedding Crashers is pure genius. Nothing else like it.

Just absurd comedic genius.

"Shut your mouth when you're talkin to me" (the look on Vince's face)

"Thas right, go comatose for me baby"

Rule 76 play like a champ!

The football game.

"It's sexual & violent"

"Where is she, is she still in the house?"

:lol: :pimp:

The football game.

"It's sexual & violent"

“And everybody says ‘jabroni!’”

“Aaahhhaaaa, Jabroni! This ****ing guy!”

:lol:

The football game.

"It's sexual & violent"

Probably tell my wife to shut her mouth when she's talking to me at least once a week :lol:

"Just hike the ball nutjob"

Vince Vaughns face when Bradley Cooper is making the seal noises :lol:

"Yeah the whole 17 years we've known each other I've been sneaking out going on hunting trips around the world.....no I don't even know what the **** a quail is "

Back
Top Bottom