Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Nic Cage get on with your bad self

IMG_4631.jpeg

There's going to be a couple and each one is going to have a different take on the killing spree. Could be a romantically involved couple, could be a veteran officer and a rookie officer, could be 2 friendly neighbors.
One of them is going to say that the other always undermines them and never takes them seriously.
There are going to be obvious clues throughout the movie on who the killer is.
The killer ends up being someone totally unexpected and the person who always feels discredited is right.
If it's being sold as something we are DEFINITELY not ready for, I'm sure a kid is killed.

That Beverly Hills Cop......I fell asleep on the last act and I doubt I'll ever get back to it.

Eddie just doesn't have enough care about it(acting) any more.
It feels like He has seen and done too much to care about film.

axel f - 6/8

i liked it. captured the late 80s / early 90s vibes. good to see the og squad back. bacon, paige and jgl were good adds to the cast. we can now erase part 3 from our memories.

The best villain.

The best opening scene.

The Universal Studios Wally World-esque setting.

Triumphant.

I’m not gonna lie, I’ve seen the third one the most :lol:

I lived directly across the street from a movie store when I was little. That was the 1st movie I rented by myself. Watched it like 50 times that week.

3 things that make me laugh harder than in any other BHC film:

1: Eddie in the okie dokie costume. When kid asks him to do the okie-dokie shuffle and he pushes kid into the damn fountain :rofl:

2: the spider ride rescue scene (which is absolute flames by the way) when the bear does this for some reason I lose it
IMG_4538.jpeg

3: and the pièce de résistance. The annihilator 2000 gun scene :lol:

Movie is absurdly disrespected.

Maxxxine was wild. Some of the gore was more wild than expected and the first 15 minutes really set the stage for some ****. Fun ending to the trilogy, probably edges X in terms of score and definitely the most watchable.

Strong 6/8. Mia Goth is a ******* star.

Back
Top Bottom