Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

When Sweeney is the third option, you know you're dealing with some talent.
IMG_0448.jpeg

Kiddo really wanted to watch Clipped, so we've knocked out all 6 episodes this week, finishing up tonight.
It's so bad. 🤣
I mean the actual show. We all know the actual story, and the show does a fantastic job of portraying the details... and that's the only positive.
Steph Curry, everyone:
20240709_192422.jpg

Matt Damon is playin Steph????

Kiddo really wanted to watch Clipped, so we've knocked out all 6 episodes this week, finishing up tonight.
It's so bad. 🤣
I mean the actual show. We all know the actual story, and the show does a fantastic job of portraying the details... and that's the only positive.
Steph Curry, everyone:
20240709_192422.jpg
worst steph impersonator i ever seen good god

3rd option? :stoneface:
Obviously you go Ana as 1 and I'd argue for Kirby as the 2. She's a complete player. A true Pippen who could lead a team. She's got length, can play defense, get you 25 a game, guard the teams best offense player. Sydney has got one go to move and no left hand. It's okay, she's still an all-star but she's not all NBA just yet.

Sweeney's stock took a hit when Glen Powell has chemistry with everyone in the world and crushed it in Set it up and Hitman and then we saw him CARRYING Anyone but you. Some are saying Sweeney's a bad teammate.. not me but the people are talking.

Her go to move is unstoppable but if she gets a team to the playoffs they're a first round exit.

Obviously you go Ana as 1 and I'd argue for Kirby as the 2. She's a complete player. A true Pippen who could lead a team. She's got length, can play defense, get you 25 a game, guard the teams best offense player. Sydney has got one go to move and no left hand. It's okay, she's still an all-star but she's not all NBA just yet.

Sweeney's stock took a hit when Glen Powell has chemistry with everyone in the world and crushed it in Set it up and Hitman and then we saw him CARRYING Anyone but you. Some are saying Sweeney's a bad teammate.. not me but the people are talking.

Her go to move is unstoppable but if she gets a team to the playoffs they're a first round exit.

I love you. :lol:

No argument Ana being 1. I could never hurt her.

But I disagree with Scottie ref. She clearly got some Kobe to her. The 1B next to the 1A that can be the 1A when the current 1A ages out.

Syd is a bad bad bad BAD woman. Peep the various selfies. Peep the multi looks. Blonde blonde. Dirty blonde. Lil brunette. Long hair, the new shorter hair, lot of makeup, low makeup, medium makeup, she stuns in all. That's the 3 game, post up, mid-range, finish at the rim, makes her free throws....

She has a gear that others can't get to. She can wear some dresses others can't. And she has a sense of humor. She can rebuild engines. Look at her Hot Ones interview. Stop. Stop. She killed that. That's that floor game with some nice dimes and rebounds in traffic, she can lock down defend when she has to.

Ana and Syd gon throw back to the 2000-02 Lakers and I'ma watch it on repeat the rest of my days.......

(Which won't be many if my wife ever finds this post) :lol:

Can't argue with the first three peat Kobe comparisons..

I just want to let it be known Vanessa Kirby is elite elite.

I'll just say that most of the praise is all on the looks and a little on the personality, but we need to see on court numbers to make me a true believer. I think she needs to win in the playoffs for it to count.

Sydney Embiid? The streets are talking..

It's so bad. 🤣
Steph Curry, everyone:
20240709_192422.jpg
Insane show, the basketball cast was laughable. Almost so bad it did a disservice to the actual scandal and made it more meme able than it already was. You couldn't really gage how big of deal this whole thing was.

The actual actors tho..they ACTED. Made the show enjoyable in a Tubi entertainment type of way. Lawrence, Ed, Jackie Weaver, and Cleopatra Coleman killed it

It's so bad. 🤣
Steph Curry, everyone:
20240709_192422.jpg
Looks like the cowboys qb.

Back
Top Bottom