Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

“Hold me like you did by the lake on Naboo. So long ago when there was nothing but our love. No politics, no plotting, no war”
1722529117947.jpeg

darthska darthska why the frown react? The war was at its peak, and the Republic was crumbling. The time Padme is referencing to is heaven compared to the events that were occurring during that scene. The Clone Wars hadn’t even started yet during Padme and Anakins rendezvous at Naboo.

darthska darthska why the frown react? The war was at its peak, and the Republic was crumbling. The time Padme is referencing to is heaven compared to the events that were occurring during that scene. The Clone Wars hadn’t even started yet during Padme and Anakins rendezvous at Naboo.
None of those things have anything to do with my reaction.
I hate the exaggerated love story component.

Westerns by far my least watched genre. I need to do some deep diving as well
The Man with No Name trilogy is a good place to start. For a Few Dollars more is probably the best of the 3 imo.

Tombstone is also REALLY good if you want something more modern. Val Kilmer's performance is some of the best acting I've ever seen.

None of those things have anything to do with my reaction.
I hate the exaggerated love story component.
Ok, I respect that.

Admittedly, I love the love story aspect

I fully understand that I am the exception with this opinion, and not quite the norm

I see absolutely nothing wrong with Padme and Anakin’s relationship during the events of Episode 2.

For example, Anakin telling Padme how he feels for her. He was falling for a smart, beautiful, kind, confident and hard-working woman.

No abnormalities there

Has anybody watched ghostbusters frozen empire? I had to turn it off after the first 20 or 30 mins. Too childish for my current mood. Does it get better, or is that pretty much the tone of the movie? Felt like Spy Kids or something.

I liked Trap. Not perfect, def some loooooooooong strides to get where it got, but performed really well.

Some details that had me like, come onnnnnnn, but let go of that and it was high tension enjoyable.

Better than most M Night work.

5/8 feels fair.

How do you normally rate M. Night movies?
I’m not even an M.Night hater. I’m one of the few that actually enjoyed Old and Knock on the Cabin. :lol:

But this was a hot mess for me. Think it’s the Nepo kids. This and The Watchers were awful. Both his kids are heavily involved. Can’t act or direct :smh:

calibeebee calibeebee Who coffee do you think you
would prefer? Miss Kyle’s or Miss Trudy’s? I would imagine Selina’s brew would be a perfect robust blend. Very strong, but at the same time, smooth. Which makes sense because Gotham’s residents would prefer a highly caffeinated blend, suitable for their fast paced lifestyles.

Miss Trudy on the other hand I would imagine would make a more of a medium-roast blend, using more expensive coffee beans. Probably meant to be more subtle, pairing nicely after a good dessert perhaps.

All in all I guess you can’t go wrong with either. Maybe Selina’s blend for an everyday coffee, and Trudy’s blend for special occasions?

Michelle-Pfeiffer-as-Selina-Kyle-in-Batman-Returns.jpg

1722629927118.jpeg

calibeebee calibeebee Who coffee do you think you
would prefer? Miss Kyle’s or Miss Trudy’s? I would imagine Selina’s brew would be a perfect robust blend. Very strong, but at the same time, smooth. Which makes sense because Gotham’s residents would prefer a highly caffeinated blend, suitable for their fast paced lifestyles.

Miss Trudy on the other hand I would imagine would make a more of a medium-roast blend, using more expensive coffee beans. Probably meant to be more subtle, pairing nicely after a good dessert perhaps.

All in all I guess you can’t go wrong with either. Maybe Selina’s blend for an everyday coffee, and Trudy’s blend for special occasions?

Michelle-Pfeiffer-as-Selina-Kyle-in-Batman-Returns.jpg

1722629927118.jpeg

I need to know if it’s pre or post head injury Selina making my cup. Before her unfortunate incident on that ski slope that cut short her vacation, I would say she is a shoo-in.

After her “accident” I fear that her taste palette changed too much for me to agree with.

IMG_4761.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom