Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I need to know if it’s pre or post head injury Selina making my cup. Before her unfortunate incident on that ski slope that cut short her vacation, I would say she is a shoo-in.

After her “accident” I fear that her taste palette changed too much for me to agree with.

IMG_4761.jpeg
Perfect response. This made my day thank you :lol:

Westerns by far my least watched genre. I need to do some deep diving as well
amazing genre to get into as an adult

there’s films i saw in my youth that I re-examined again in my 20’s that blew me away

I recommend My Darling Clementine with Fonda, Mr McCabe and Mrs Miller with Warren Beatty, Once Upon a Time in the West directed by Sergio Leone, and the stone cold classic Unforgiven by Eastwood

amazing genre to get into as an adult

there’s films i saw in my youth that I re-examined again in my 20’s that blew me away

I recommend My Darling Clementine with Fonda, Mr McCabe and Mrs Miller with Warren Beatty, Once Upon a Time in the West directed by Sergio Leone, and the stone cold classic Unforgiven by Eastwood

Thank you! I’ve seen 90’s westerns and onward. Pre-90’s I think I can only count on one hand. Pale rider, the one where Clint Eastwood wears a metal plate under his poncho, blazing saddles, magnificent 7, and butch cassidy.

That really is all I’ve seen older than 1990. I’ll see if I can track down the other ones you mentioned.

Yeah, definitely had me wondering if it was actually a comedy. The way hartnett delivered some of his lines would have me instantly suspicious.

I thought Hartnett was great. I actually hope for a sequel, or prequel or something. Even a series. He tapped into his inner Dexter. :smokin

lawdog1 lawdog1 Hey. So I was reading this thread and noticed that you’ve posted a gif from the movie Private School. Have you seen this trailer? Pretty cool. The Police 🔥

Thum lawdog1 lawdog1 Hey. So I was reading this thread and noticed that you’ve posted a gif from the movie Private School. Have you seen this trailer? Pretty cool. The Police 🔥

Had not seen that before. Very classic 80s trailer. :emoji_thumbsup:

And great song (even though, as I heard in an interview of Police drummer Stewart Copeland, Sting has denounced it as “dated” and doesn’t perform it anymore :frown:).

Had not seen that before. Very classic 80s trailer. :emoji_thumbsup:

And great song (even though, as I heard in an interview of Police drummer Stewart Copeland, Sting has denounced it as “dated” and doesn’t perform it anymore :frown:).
Hmm. That’s too bad. Although I suppose I could understand why Sting doesn’t want to perform it anymore. Although the song is good, it does seem to sound very 80’s specific.

Stuarts approach to the drums is really good, though. He plays in such a way that doesn’t sound like anyone else, if that makes sense. I mean that in a good way

Just finished Dune 2. It was a solid movie. The sound effects were amazing and practical effects kept it grounded despite the special effects being used through out. Lastly, the cinematography was great. Very good movie.

On to Oppenheimer.

On an Andrew Davis kick this weekend. Currently watching Code of Silence. Did Under Siege, Above The Law, The Fugitive and Collateral Damage as well. Great action director.

Gonna need your review on this one. I’ve heard it’s one of the worst films ever made :frown:
It had one of the worst endings of any movie I’ve seen, and ruined what could’ve been a decent idea from the forefront. Not good. That’s all I got. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom