Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Absolutely god damn buck ******* wild. None of the twists were surprises but how they got unraveled and presented was so ******* funny. The ending had me dying :rofl: This is the most 80s slasher movie I've ever seen. So bad. So good. Incredibly uncomfortable from start to finish. 1/8 and 7/8 at the same time. Sleepaway Camp is something I'll add to my bat**** Halloween movie marathon list, alongside such gems as Malignant and Freddy vs Jason.

1724111889049.gif

Absolutely god damn buck ******* wild. None of the twists were surprises but how they got unraveled and presented was so ******* funny. The ending had me dying :rofl: This is the most 80s slasher movie I've ever seen. So bad. So good. Incredibly uncomfortable from start to finish. 1/8 and 7/8 at the same time. Sleepaway Camp is something I'll add to my bat**** Halloween movie marathon list, alongside such gems as Malignant and Freddy vs Jason.

Student Bodies? :nerd:

Haven't seen it. Where can I watch?

Like High Tension but the twist kind of takes me out at the end. Haven't seen the Loved Ones. Where can I watch? :nerd:
Yeah the twist was pretty dumb, but the kills were good.
You can watch the Loved Ones here

Or rent it on prime for 4 bux

Had some time, so I knocked out two today. First

1724028544732.png

First off, this poster is WILD :lol:

I always heard this was a good one, but I greatly underestimated it. I wish I would've saved it for October

Plays out like an Agatha Christie novel. 80s movie with the perfect amount of cheesiness. No supernatural elements so the kills are realistic and gnarly at the same time. And like any great horror movie, the third act gradually ramps up the WTF meter (curling iron anyone :emoji_eyes: ) with the ultimate surprise ending.

Robert Earl Jones' voice sounds exactly like his son James

Back
Top Bottom